Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
What makes America Great is:

-Guns. Big revolvers.
-Fast big 2 ton cars with monster iron block V8's. I.E., a 389 c.i. GTO with a six-pack. 9 MPG.
-Cheap gas.
-Lots of cheap dope.
-The wide open spaces for those cars to run flat out.
-Dumb hippie chicks who will gently caress for that dope. There's nothing like a blowjob at 125 MPH on the 15. It's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
-The wide open spaces to get very lost in when John Law comes a' looking 'cause you stole that car.
-Automatic shotguns. Ten round magazines. Blasting bunnies into pink mist with same.
Cheap dark dive bars that stink of old urine with cheap beer that could give gently caress-all about your ID as long as your money was green.
-Johnny Cash on the juke.
Cops that could care less about the fact that the rear seat is buried window-deep in empty beer cans (Word). Colt.45 Malt Liquor, mostly.
-Vegas. Cheap hoors for when the hippie chicks finally bolt.
What else matters?

e: Ohshit, I just realized it's not 1969 anymore. God drat-it.

You poor Millennials. You never knew the Golden Age.
I knew it couldn't last.
RIP, American Freedom.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jul 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
1969:
before all our jobs were boxed up, put on boats, which then sailed away over the ocean.
Before Richard Nixon made a big fat loving hairy deal about the War On Drugs.
Before the police morphed into an armored-plated, machine-gun toting, occupying army.
Before radar guns.
When you could buy firearms at K-Mart.
Before airheads whining about global warming.

Things have gone to hell in a big way in America during my span.
I'll likely be dead before it gets real bad but-

YOU WON'T BE.
Enjoy the Zombie attacks, the sex change virus plagues, the resulting roving mobs of transsexual rapists, and the Thought Police armed with brain scanners to detect the slightest deviation from Government-mandated PC.

FREEDOM BADTHINK
SUBMISSION GOODTHINK

• Locked thread