Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

how me a frog posted:

IF YOU DON'T LOAN ME 100 DOLLARS RIGHT NOW WITH NO CONDITIONS ATTACHED I WILL NOT GIVE YOU BACK THE 10 DOLLARS I ALREADY OWE YOU!

WHAT, YOU WON'T GIVE ME MORE MONEY? YOU ARE SPREADING TERROR, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS CALLED WHEN SOMEONE SPREADS TERROR? TERRORISM!

Source: Varoufakis, somehow in actual fact the greek minister of finances, ugly motherfucker for sure, and clueless beyoned belief almost certainly

Tomorrow they vote, who's ready to roast marshmallows over the smoldering remains of a nation who thinks the rest of the world should shove money up their arse because they invented (sic) democracy some time agao?

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE TEN DOLLARS THAT YOU AGREED TO PAY ME, AND YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO PUNCH YOUR GRANDMOTHER IN THE FACE TO GET IT? gently caress YOU, I WILL BURN EVERYTHING DOWN INCLUDING MY OWN HOUSE INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT A NEW PLAN. "

Angela Merkel, the president of the country that invented nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

etalian posted:

maybe greeks just need to give her a few back rubs?

The Greeks should elect W if the Syriza dude resigns.

• Locked thread