Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Get promoted and then slack off all day, except when the people who are still above you are around so they think you're a hard worker, then get raises bigger then everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
move to france, protest the 20 hour work week and demand more vacation time and longer smoking breaks

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

My boot stamping on your stupid face, endlessly.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
kick back in my comfy chair & fire up lawnmower simulator 2017, op

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
have you ever shot horse tranqs directly into your eyeballs?

good poo poo for forgetting man

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
Either do drugs or sell drugs. With drugs you really cant go wrong.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

pricklypie posted:

Either do drugs or sell drugs. With drugs you really cant go wrong.

depending on how poo poo your real job is you can probably pay for your own drugs by selling them to your coworkers

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
Drugs, other addictions

Eventually you can just burn out the emotional part of your body and then you too can excel at exploiting others to your benefit :)

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Become a capitalist. Then poo poo's pretty awesome.

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
I remember I had a really lovely job and someone there offered to sell me Vicodin because I told them my back was hurting so I bought them and ate them while working but instead it turned out to be Seroquel. I don't remember much after that but I wasn't allowed to come back.

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
So yeah problem solved

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I play a very popular mmorpg called 'religion'
Every sunday my clan and I get together and do that raid that involves the ultimate battle between good and evil. It takes about an hour, though the older members always go afk after 45 minutes.

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

a friend of mine's boss once told her to just be dumb as gently caress and make money

just let the stupidity and futility of the whole system engulf you, become it

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I have a friend in high school who is not a dumb person act functionally retarded at a job interview @ burger king. He got to lazily sweep floors all day while the others had to actually do things. I think this strategy could be adopted for life with the right planning.

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

pricklypie posted:

I remember I had a really lovely job and someone there offered to sell me Vicodin because I told them my back was hurting so I bought them and ate them while working but instead it turned out to be Seroquel. I don't remember much after that but I wasn't allowed to come back.

In a more compassionate world you might have been forgiven for your indescribable lapse in judgement (illegally purchasing prescription medications from a coworker, taking medications without checking to be sure it is what you think it is). But in the Darwinian world of Capitalism you were kicked to the curb and your company was made stronger for it

it's cruel yeah but the way to "escape" it is to make a continuous series of good decisions while fighting tooth and nail for every scrap you can get

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I started a new job today after a few months of post-uni searching. Unemployment owned and I'm already depressed as gently caress after one day even though the job, people and money seem fine. work sucks

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I started a new job today after a few months of post-uni searching. Unemployment owned and I'm already depressed as gently caress after one day even though the job, people and money seem fine. work sucks

lol you're going to spend the majority of your time on Earth doing things that make you unhappy. Congrats though

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
High Quality White People Drugs

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I take a moment to consider how popular hollywood movies are actually subtle takedowns of the neo-late capitalist second path feudal paradigm

Viva la revolucion :ussr:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

lol you're going to spend the majority of your time on Earth doing things that make you unhappy. Congrats though
uhhh yeah but once you take away the 9-10 hours a day spent physically in the workplace, time spent shovelling food into gay mouth to keep gay self fuelled for workplace efficiency, hour or so getting ready in the morning and travelling to and from work, and some hours sleeping, there's like... an hour or two there to shitpost before bed, so it's a pretty sweet setup and is a good way to live, imo.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
:qq:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
sometimes in my cubicle i go on the something awful forums from my phone

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

thathonkey posted:

my cubicle

that's a funny word for 'bathroom stall'

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

that's a funny word for 'bathroom stall'

in the bathroom stall i do that exclusively. is having a cubicle supposed to be a good enough thing to lie about on the internet or something :confused:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

go squat on some land in the middle of nowhere and survive as a subsistence farmer. there is really no other escape besides death or lots of drugs.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

BigBadSteve posted:

My boot stamping on your stupid face, endlessly.

It helps to fetishize the boot

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
Go back in time.

Invest in Apple stock.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alan Smithee posted:

consume

always be consumin

Only registered members can see post attachments!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
yeah its called having babies OP. you will find that if it werent for the "capitalist system" you are complaining about, any other system would seem equally as bad to you because your body is rejecting you as a total failure for not making kids (and ensuring their successful future as well). this is a bio truth, and you cannot escape it.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
amazon prime day is next week that should help u OP

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

InterFaced posted:

I have a friend in high school who is not a dumb person act functionally retarded at a job interview @ burger king. He got to lazily sweep floors all day while the others had to actually do things. I think this strategy could be adopted for life with the right planning.

"act"

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I like working, but I'd like to work for the government at a job that doesn't suck. How do we remove the capitalistic system so that is my only option?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
http://forums.somethingawful.com/main/forumid=201.htm

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
uh drugs mostly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012