Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

welp instant creepiness and i dont throw that word around

she wants to be called miss kitty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What the hell is that above the green and purple D?
A tomatillo.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh, is that what you usually do with them?

WaffleLove
Aug 16, 2007

Looks to be a ball of weed.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
The cool part of being four was a completely unstructured life without any responsibilities. Being corralled and distracted with preplanned activities was the lovely part.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

AKA Pseudonym posted:

The cool part of being four was a completely unstructured life without any responsibilities. Being corralled and distracted with preplanned activities was the lovely part.

A life with the same ratio of responsibilities and structure to lack of structure and responsibilities is possible as an adult.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Apparently this kind of poo poo is a built in stress response - it's why high powered corporate executives sometimes turn up in a crib wearing a babygrow and lovely nappy, sucking on a hooker's tits while making gurgling noises.
Also don't child abuse victims (particularly women) sometimes revert to a permanent "little girl voice" as adults?
I heard less severe cases of stress exhibit similar behaviour but in a less pronounced way - watchig children's tv, playing video games, etc.

Seems western culture is becoming more infantile all the time tho. Our poo poo's pretty hosed up i guess.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Oberleutnant posted:

Also don't child abuse victims (particularly women) sometimes revert to a permanent "little girl voice" as adults?

yep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1AhbARGKOQ

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

the omninug: a speedball covered in weed

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough
Like anyone else catering to the fringes of the fetish/roleplay scene, Miss Joni and Miss CanCan have the potential to make serious bank as long as they don't burst out laughing. There's a proud but shy establishment about 10 miles from where I live that meticulously recreates a 1950's English boarding school (with both 'prep' and 'senior' pupils, careful attention to horrible meals, and expert caning), and it must be profitable since it's been running for at least 20 years.

tomstuart posted:

its reallyjust a cult where they ristuallistically r murder each and everyo one that engers the cult thane suometimes they even dont let you live

Or it could be that. Seems popular enough.

ChairmanMeow posted:

I kinda need those tights

Go to Ebay > search for 'Cat Tights' > fulfill your fantasy.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

blackmail scheme, calling it

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Carnival of Shrews posted:

Go to Ebay > search for 'Cat Tights' > fulfill your fantasy.

2.99 and free shipping. All my fantasies should be so easy

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

meh would but with no enthusiasm

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Oberleutnant posted:

Apparently this kind of poo poo is a built in stress response - it's why high powered corporate executives sometimes turn up in a crib wearing a babygrow and lovely nappy, sucking on a hooker's tits while making gurgling noises.
I heard less severe cases of stress exhibit similar behaviour but in a less pronounced way - watchig children's tv, playing video games, etc.

Seems western culture is becoming more infantile all the time tho. Our poo poo's pretty hosed up i guess.

You have no idea what you're talking about and ironically enough are the one who benefits the most from living in a world where social conventions dictate people have to politely put up with your poo poo.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
daddys home

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Sleeveless posted:

You have no idea what you're talking about and ironically enough are the one who benefits the most from living in a world where social conventions dictate people have to politely put up with your poo poo.

No u are actually

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

i want to be a four years old with the mind of a middle aged man so i could be hilariously gruffy and maybe solve some baby-related crimes also

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

unpacked robinhood posted:

making GBS threads myself and sucking tits ?

yeah your mom always said you were a weird 4 year old

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
have you ever wanted to be a testicle tad pole again?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Sleeveless posted:

wow i didnt know it was so easy to bait someone who was self conscious about their baby voice lol

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I have a baby voice, and the molestation thing is weird and made of whole cloth. Some people just have high or squeaky voices. I think this is just new because people wanted to say something about the dugger lady and hopefully it passes fast.

afterhours
Jul 1, 2007

ChairmanMeow posted:

I have a baby voice, and the molestation thing is weird and made of whole cloth. Some people just have high or squeaky voices. I think this is just new because people wanted to say something about the dugger lady and hopefully it passes fast.

I think it's something Dr Drew used to say to every woman who called in to Loveline. It was kind of horrifying.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

afterhours posted:

I think it's something Dr Drew used to say to every woman who called in to Loveline. It was kind of horrifying.

I had no idea it had been around.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
i think its more likely that people just (rightfully) think voices like that are really funny coming from an adult especially when they are mad so saying something like that gets you insta-hilarity when they blow up angrily in response to it

RaDaMaNt
Apr 24, 2012
Every day I lose a little bit more of my faith in humanity

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

RaDaMaNt posted:

Every day I lose a little bit more of my faith in humanity

pretty stupid to have ever had it in the first place so i dont see how that could be a bad thing

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

i think its more likely that people just (rightfully) think voices like that are really funny coming from an adult especially when they are mad so saying something like that gets you insta-hilarity when they blow up angrily in response to it

we all play at being 4 in our own way

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

ChairmanMeow posted:

we all play at being 4 in our own way

unpacked robinhood posted:

making GBS threads myself and sucking tits ?

well yeah we went over it on page one

also is the redhaired one a crossdresser or just trans and not trying to pass?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

it is a hookah

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

WaffleLove posted:

Looks to be a ball of weed.

oh and that too

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

:omarcomin:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I think it's just a goofy looking lady with a big chin.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

I think it's just a goofy looking lady with a big chin.

nope lol https://twitter.com/michellejoni

E: not creeping, linked in the article

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
and good news! they just got an article in Playboy magazine. hooray!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

nope lol https://twitter.com/michellejoni

E: not creeping, linked in the article

Yikes! I almost added "you know not every weird hipster is transgender" but I'm glad I thought twice.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Yikes! I almost added "you know not every weird hipster is transgender" but I'm glad I thought twice.

lmao

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
"on second thought... maybe every weird hipster IS transgender...hmmm"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I would like to put my penis inside that red haired woman. HTH

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006