Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Man, so many post calling ol dude a war criminal baby eating Putin stooge. You guys got anything to gain from that?

OP: Since you made the comparison between your rank and US Armed Forces Staff Sergeant, do you supervise or command any junior enlisted? Hows the training and recruiting pipeline?

Like if someone native to Novorossia wanted to start fighting, how do they get in?

OPSEC permitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Syndic Thrass posted:

Because lol what a low effort troll you are for asking that. Stupid troll.

That's basically the answer we got

I dunno man, maybe stop sandwitching your questions between "baby murderer" and "kill yourself" and youll find a more responcive interview. Like, I dont agree with the whole Novorussya ukrainian proxy war, but I aint gonna toss away a golden opportunity to honey pot some sweet insight on the other side.

Sheeeeeit, he even mentions that the Ukranian message boards are more civil than this.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

sparatuvs posted:

Seriously OP which NATO supplied weapon would you want to die by? I personally think a stinger would be cool just for the nostalgia factor. Or would you prefer the classic incendiary rpg fired by a rival separatist warlords goon?

It is pretty interesting to see how UAV's are changing the face of this war. It's also interesting how they've pretty quickly advanced, sort of reminds me of aviation in WW1. Both sides have gone from basic commercial quadracopters to stuff like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grk7mC3vS_I in a few months. Can you talk more about your work with UAV's?

Theres an interesting question here that you have a compulsion to add "kill you're self" to. I don't understand your thought process here. When you go to a restaurant do you go "I'd like a number 5 and I wish you were never born."? If you do, do you get surprised if they spit in your burger?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

steinrokkan posted:

It's actually an elementary problem solved in most Philosophy 101 classes.

Real talk: what's the solution? 100% curious

• Locked thread