Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Why do you Russians like to make life lovely for everyone, including yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
How many people have you raped already op?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

-Troika- posted:

Isn't there a precedent of permabanning people who are murderers from the forums?

Good point.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Friendly Tumour posted:

Is there any evidence of the Odessa clashes being organized by anyone, as opposed to being an example of anarchic violence between two mobs? Also, what mass graves? Do you have any links? As for speaking Russian and ending up in a hospital, I doubt that, but I imagine the result would be far worse if someone was to speak Ukrainian in Separatist territories, so pot, meet kettle. As for language problems or PS, that hardly seems like enough of a reason to invade a sovereign country.

Again, you said you were fighting to stop genocide and ethnic cleansing, but as far as I know it's the Ukrainians who've been ethnically cleansed from separatist held territories and not the other way around.

By saying that he's fighting to stop genocide and ethnic cleansing he meant that he's fighting against the people who are trying to stop him from genociding and ethnic cleansing Ukrainians.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

chitoryu12 posted:

I honestly hate watching that kind of stuff. But if someone is going to post "The Novorossiyans are eating babies", I want to know that there's actual evidence and not just rumors.

same

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
A plane has crashed in a Novorussian graveyard. Search and rescue workers have found no survivors and recovered 500 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the evening.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Lawnie posted:

OP, do you know who else attempted to annex a sovereign neighbor under the guise of re-uniting ethnic and linguistic minorities with their mother country?

James Madison?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
is a strange trick

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

HoratioRash posted:

Provide more effort when trolling tia. Ukrainian government is illegal, their army is acting on illegal orders in a sovereign state.

lol

It's not the Ukraininans who are illegally in Ukraine. It's the Russian Army that is acting on illegal orders in a sovereign state.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
No wonder it's so easy for Putin to keep his power and popularity even when everything in Russia is so lovely, when all the Russians who haven't emigrated to the West are as big gullible idiots as the op.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ravenkult posted:

Please get shot post haste.

imo he should be sent to hague

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Keldoclock posted:

I have some completely anecdotal and unverified reports from trusted persons saying Ukrainian army personnel, esp. volunteers, are also getting IOUs instead of pay.

Sounds plausible, it has been common through military history.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

For real though is OP alive?

The war criminal hasn't posted in 2 months, so maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
imo it would be good if he had died

• Locked thread