Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Many of you don't know what that means. You're out of touch with today's generation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I want to gently caress a fresh-faced eighteen year old.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I want to gently caress a fresh-faced eighteen year old.

holy moly

now be honest, how about a 17 year old if that was the law?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

holy moly

now be honest, how about a 17 year old if that was the law?

I truly believe that Slipknot Hoagie, and a large percentage of our population, would gently caress thirteen year olds if it was legal.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
you're probably right lol

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
If by "gently caress" you mean create personalized, one on one marketing experiences designed to reach today's millennials then yes we are all in! Taco Bell has to evolve to today's market.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
18 year olds don't have money and they'll be begging you for poo poo all the time, PASS

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

dog buttz posted:

I truly believe that Slipknot Hoagie, and a large percentage of our population, would gently caress thirteen year olds if it was legal.

hosed up and true

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I like a girl with undeveloped political opinions. Its cute.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I like a girl with undeveloped political opinions. Its cute.

this but ironically

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
let's see dat rear end althreaty bitch

daddy's tired :yotj:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I once won a scrabble game using Cleek and the person called bullshit and we consulted the dictionary.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Rand alPaul posted:

I once won a scrabble game using Cleek and the person called bullshit and we consulted the dictionary.

sounds like you were on fleek

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im on gleek

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
im greek send me money

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm on creek. I'm gonna punch that loving Dawson right in his face.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
I'm on feet, bipedal lel

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

afeelgoodpoop posted:

I'm on feet, bipedal lel

Bae-pedal.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im on dorphan and fusk

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im on frelt

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
takin a break from choose your own adventure threads huh

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

down n out posted:

18 year olds don't have money and they'll be begging you for poo poo all the time, PASS

A man with taste knows that wine perfects with age, and the money of its last corporate drone ex-husband

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
maybe stick to dungeons and dragons op

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Meowbot posted:

sounds like you were on fleek

My street name is Fleeky Cleek. I sell hair style accessories and prison-quality cocaine.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
i'm "down with it", op

I'm not out of touch with todays "radical" kids

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
'On fleek' is so stupid, you just know it's gonna be added to the Oxford English Dictionary.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

ProfessorMurder posted:

'On fleek' is so stupid, you just know it's gonna be added to the Oxford English Dictionary.

Sad but true.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I touch all of today's generation

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

The Rage posted:

A man with taste knows that wine perfects with age, and the money of its last corporate drone ex-husband

no , its men smarter than you spreading the concept of "aged women are better" to increase their odds of having sex with young women. idiat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

ProfessorMurder posted:

i think 'on fleek' is the point where i stop saying 'well each generation has its own slang, it's not better or worse it's just different"

and start saying "all children are retards"

• Locked thread