Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Carp is taking a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

It's on.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

will_colorado posted:

:laffo:

Lester got a hit

Kevin Millar told them on air today to throw fastballs down the middle to each other, and Lackey did just that. ha.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

how about a hit, guys? for gently caress's sake. :mad:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Mike_V posted:

The Cardinals offense is goddamn awful

At least Holliday is back soon...

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

WONG :swoon: :love:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

Also, Kolten Wong is not a bad second baseman.

He's pretty loving awesome.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

a hit!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Thanks Bryant :)

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Scob posted:

good plays cubs lol. i hope bryants wrist isnt broken that would be awful

my fantasy teams have taken enough hits lately. :sigh:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

DemeaninDemon posted:

gently caress you Satan

HAIL

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

a run! :snoop:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:love: Wong. :allears:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Running ALL OVER Lester. :getin:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Pancakes posted:

You have a double-header against Lyons and Cooney tomorrow. Take your two wins tomorrow and try to minimize your giggling.

Oof, thanks for saving me from watching all day tomorrow. :stonk:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Ice To Meet You posted:

Jesus Dios Martinez

Love some J. Dingers.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

someone bomb the Cardinals broadcast booth.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Tyler Lyons status: still garbage.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Tim McCarver just said Soler was the best defensive RF in the game. :what:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Wong you sexy gently caress :swoon:

give that dude the gold glove.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

someone bomb the Cardinals broadcast booth.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

FairGame posted:

Matt Carpenter has been Real Bad for a month now. I wonder if he didn't really recover from his Extreme Fatigue

Kinda seems that way. also seems like he has been expanding his zone.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

fire Randy Choate and Tyler Lyons into the sun.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Deathlove posted:

It seems likely that the Cubs will win this baseball game, but the monkey's paw will have something to say about game two, I'm sure.

Tim Cooney bad.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:ughh: good work Soco.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Siegrist noooooooooooo :gonk:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

"Dan Johnson, rhymes with Van Johnson." :eng101:

It sure does, Tim.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Come on Carp, be back to Good Carp for this AB please.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Come on Carp, be back to Good Carp for this AB please.

bloop, but I'll take it. :neckbeard:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:love: Yadi.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Moxie posted:

How can you people actually like the Cardinals

Are you watching the same loving game

Maybe because we are from St. Louis? :shrug:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Yadi STEAL. :laffo: :allears:

BLAZING MOLINA SPEED

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

tarlibone posted:

I love it when Yadi steals a base. It's just so absurd.

My favorite was that year that he led the club in steals with like 9 or something. :allears:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Yadi owns so hard.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Travis Ishikawa.

literally.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

FairGame posted:

Castellanos is too young to be Dorn's kid. We are all old as poo poo.

Has Castellanos been doing a lot of "Oley" bullshit?

efb

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I love you, Carp. :swoon:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Nice play Tommy.

but still, Lance. :( :negative:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

I agree. The runner was clearly trying to avoid the ball but his jumping skills backfired.

Yeah, I don't think Neil Walker is smart enough to do it intentionally and sell it to break up a DP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

"why is it a hit? because."

I loving hate you, Rick.

• Locked thread