Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

In five years or so when Degrassi has a reunion show do you think Drake will go to it? on the one hand he's a real big shot these days but on the other he seems like a really nice kid and also canadian so idk...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
Yes

pig slut lisa

irl is good

yeah

Bwee
Drake, after being invited to the Degrassi Reuinion:

Watson Your Back, Holmes

yea

tao of lmao

will he big-time everyone and act like he has a million better places to be? let's be honest, he probably does indeed have better places to be.

verily carefree

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

will he big-time everyone and act like he has a million better places to be? let's be honest, he probably does indeed have better places to be.

yup

dogcrash truther
Would it be helpful if I played devils advocate and said Drake wouldn't come back to Degrassi if his family's lives depended on it

dogcrash truther
It'll be difficult because I don't know anything about Drake or Degrassi, but I think I can pull it off

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

Would it be helpful if I played devils advocate and said Drake wouldn't come back to Degrassi if his family's lives depended on it

you're welcome to advocate for the devil, and i think this is the correct answer regardless. however i admire byob's optimism wrt drake doing the right thing and showing up at the reunion. that'll clearly be the highlight of his former coworker's recent careers: getting to meet Drake

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

It'll be difficult because I don't know anything about Drake or Degrassi, but I think I can pull it off

there was a girl named liberty who was an uggo and got teen-pregnant and Drake was a basketball star who got paralyzed for some reason and kept playing basketball maybe?

Watson Your Back, Holmes

rip jimmy

dogcrash truther
It really depends on whether the rest of the degrassi folks become famous or respectable or become media trainwrecks that a talented basketball player like Drake wouldn't want to be seen with

tao of lmao

let's assume they're all nobodies because it's very likely the truth

dogcrash truther
Drake not gonna give a poo poo. "gently caress those guys" - Drake "PS I'm a Muslim now." -Drake

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
im 3 years older than drake

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

Drake not gonna give a poo poo. "gently caress those guys" - Drake "PS I'm a Muslim now." -Drake

Drake isnt that cool

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
drake will pay them to not have the reunioun so he doesnt hav to go

ty bacalou!

Commie NedFlanders

GEExCEE posted:

Drake isnt that cool

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

joke_explainer

I wonder if Neil Degrassi Tyson, who played the eponymous principal on the show, will return to the reunion.

Mapparu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-K9CTQHhY
one of the most dramatic moments of degrassi

Savage For The Winjun

Mapparu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-K9CTQHhY
one of the most dramatic moments of degrassi

my ex wanted me to watch this entire story arc and the only way i would relent is if she sucked my dick the whole time, now ur triggering me remembering my dick in someones mouth

playground tough

playground tough

treasure bear

i liked it when he defeated the spanish armada

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bukowski

hammulder
"Weezy was so high he didn't cum when I sucked him, and Birdman's rear end was so loose, I didn't cum when I hosed him."

-Drake

fuck. marry. t-rex

I like that one drake song "going home" or w.e though the video is terrible

treasure bear

Drake’s Drum is a snare drum that Sir Francis Drake took with him when he circumnavigated the world. Shortly before he died he ordered the drum to be taken to Buckland Abbey, where it still is today, and vowed that if England was ever in danger someone was to beat the drum and he would return to defend the country. According to legend it can be heard to beat at times when England is at war or significant national events take place.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

treasure bear posted:

Drake’s Drum is a snare drum that Sir Francis Drake took with him when he circumnavigated the world. Shortly before he died he ordered the drum to be taken to Buckland Abbey, where it still is today, and vowed that if England was ever in danger someone was to beat the drum and he would return to defend the country. According to legend it can be heard to beat at times when England is at war or significant national events take place.

this is cool as hell

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

treasure bear posted:

vowed that if England was ever in danger someone was to beat the drum and he would return to defend the country. According to legend it can be heard to beat at times when England is at war or significant national events take place.

and he hasn't come back? loving deadbeat.

joke_explainer

If francis drake isn't coming back to england even when his magic drum beats itself, then non-francis Drake definitely won't make it to the degrassi reunion...

dogcrash truther
I saw drakes hot bod today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

we can make this happen if we use the drum

• Locked thread