Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
that GBS hates EVERYTHING popular but there has to be popular things that GBS is passionate about/loves/really likes.

Please post things that you are passionate about/love/really like in this thread that also happen to be popular.

I will share mine shortly but don't want to influence the first posts in the thread too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
GBS probably still likes bacon or something. Bernie Sanders?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
gay for gravity here

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I really like animals. My favourite place in the world is the zoo (a well run and ethical one). I'd rather be able to see all of these creatures in the wild but where else can I see such a vibrant variety of life in the one small area? There's a huge family of stray cats that live behind my unit and every morning when I wake up I poke my head out the window and see what they're all up to. There's also a family of ravens I'm trying to befriend with meat scraps but they're a little distant so far.

Sometimes I like watching talent shows because as lame as they are every now and then someone just knocks it out of the park.

Oh and snarky one liners. I probably piss a lot of people off doing this but I never intend any insult I just love quickly dissecting something someone said and seeing if I can make a joke. Which I think a lot of people in GBS do too.

I like lots of things. Way more things than I hate:)

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Jul 7, 2015

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like movies, i like horror movies, i like people, i like haceing sex (i think, its been a while) animals are nice, but not the mean ones! i like feeling safe and appreciated, i like gbs

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like holding hands

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like not stepping on bugs, i like helping insects in trouble but only sometimes because sometimes you just make it worse accidently

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Tits.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I don't like thing

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
mad max

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
GBS really likes that actor in those vampire movies who looks like a foot.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I was laughing about something else when I clicked this thread and thought it said "We all mohammed" but it doesn't. Oh well..

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
we like shitposting

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

heard there were thinglikers in this thread

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the thing you like is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU