Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Yes, I am a gay man. It's legal now to be a gay man. We're all a little bit gay, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exp0n
Oct 17, 2004

roll the tapes

Moridin920 posted:

honestly the whole 'it's just water vapor BRO' and being assholes about smoking them where they are unwanted and the whole 'haha look how big of a cloud I can blow bro' are the reason why everyone loving hates vape people imo

one fucker in my car hit his and I said 'don't this is literally a brand new car' and he said 'it's just vapor dude' and I said 'I don't care this car as 500 miles on it don't loving smoke your poo poo in here it smells like bananas' and he tried to stealth hit it again anyway (because it's just vapor bro!) and I pulled over and almost kicked his dumb rear end out because obviously I could smell it

whats your problem just crack a window and stop being such a fuckin douche

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
My work made it okay to vape at work since most of the directors used to smoke. So of the people I know the vape, most are married and I don;t think they are gay and only one I know is confirmed gay. This is out of like 12 people.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

exp0n posted:

whats your problem just crack a window and stop being such a fuckin douche

my problem was more of the just hitting it with all the windows closed without asking or anything knowing perfectly well he was sitting in a new car and then arguing about it when I called him out on it

also this particular person had previously lit a cigarette without asking in my previous car so I was already kind of touchy about it specifically with him

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Old people barking at youths to get off their lawns ITT.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you would let someone in the back seat smoke in your brand new car with all the windows rolled up without asking for permission or anything without saying a word and just meekly continuing to drive or rolling the windows down yourself you are a bitchmade goon.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Uziduke posted:

My work made it okay to vape at work since most of the directors used to smoke. So of the people I know the vape, most are married and I don;t think they are gay and only one I know is confirmed gay. This is out of like 12 people.

yeah because gay men never marry women

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
im gay as the day is long and i love vaping so take that as you will

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

If you would let someone in the back seat smoke in your brand new car with all the windows rolled up without asking for permission or anything without saying a word and just meekly continuing to drive or rolling the windows down yourself you are a bitchmade goon.

I especially liked pulling over and almost throwing him out.

Like, he's obsessively spergy about HIS INTERIOR SCENT, but not so much that he'd do anything.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
uh oh here come the goons who could totally take someone in a fight instead of being as meek and pathetic as the other guy better watch out we got some alphas in the thread now

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

uh oh here come the goons who could totally take someone in a fight instead of being as meek and pathetic as the other guy better watch out we got some alphas in the thread now

uh oh here come the noodle-armed sociophobes who find the concept of someone being able to handle confrontation to be totally alien.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
whoa man please dont beat me up irl

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

agreed, it's very disrespectful imo, surely vape faggots can go like 5 minutes without puffing their stupid-rear end flavored water vapor

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Disgusting Coward posted:

I especially liked pulling over and almost throwing him out.

Like, he's obsessively spergy about HIS INTERIOR SCENT, but not so much that he'd do anything.

he refused to stop smoking the thing after I told him not to and it took me actually pulling over before he said 'fine fine I'll wait until we're out.'

Even worse than not saying anything and letting people walk all over you is telling them to stop and them saying no and you doing nothing about it. Have some spine goons.

but yeah I guess I'm being obsessively spergy about the interior scent of my car that was brand loving new because I didn't want some banana caramel smoke shits in it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Justin Tyme posted:

agreed, it's very disrespectful imo, surely vape faggots can go like 5 minutes without puffing their stupid-rear end flavored water vapor

The whole reason a lot of people seem to get into vaping (tobacco) is because theyre not able to take as many smoke breaks as their nicotine addicted brain would prefer

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Well think about it:

It's mostly men who do it

To do it you suck on a stick until it spits out white stuff

Those who do it cannot loving shut up about it

So yeah, it may not be a REQUIREMENT per se, but it helps!

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

he refused to stop smoking the thing after I told him not to and it took me actually pulling over before he said 'fine fine I'll wait until we're out.'

Even worse than not saying anything and letting people walk all over you is telling them to stop and them saying no and you doing nothing about it. Have some spine goons.

but yeah I guess I'm being obsessively spergy about the interior scent of my car that was brand loving new because I didn't want some banana caramel smoke shits in it.

Do you also almost throw out everyone who has deodorant on?

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

buy an ecig, buy a vape oil cartridge, slam that poo poo in and hit it yo

The only way to vape

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Do you also almost throw out everyone who has deodorant on?

no but I don't have eurotrash with their spray on deodorant/cologne combo stinking up my car in general

the point is ask before you smoke something in someone else's car don't just assume it's cool. even my best friend from 1st grade asks me if he can smoke a cig in my car before he just lights one up.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

no but I don't have eurotrash with their spray on deodorant/cologne combo stinking up my car in general

the point is ask before you smoke something in someone else's car don't just assume it's cool. even my best friend from 1st grade asks me if he can smoke a cig in my car before he just lights one up.

Woah you let 1st graders smoke but you freak out about water vapour?

goons :rolleyes:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

goons spend all their money on steam sales and their "rig" so they wouldn't understand the sublime pleasure of a new car

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
yep

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also the new hotness is drip tanks, which involve taking your bottle of e-liquid and dripping a bit directly onto the atomizer when you smoke which means you are potentially going to spill that nasty poo poo in my car.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

How about you stop letting this guy in your car?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

How about you stop letting this guy in your car?

well yeah, now he doesn't get in anymore :colbert:

also it's funny to me that these vape rigs have gotten so expensive when it's electrically a super simple device. Still way cheaper than a volcano but lol if you're buying a box mod that is literally just an electric circuit with a battery and a heating element and MAYBE a LCD display for $100. poo poo probably costs $1/per to make in China.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

well yeah, now he doesn't get in anymore :colbert:

also it's funny to me that these vape rigs have gotten so expensive when it's electrically a super simple device. Still way cheaper than a volcano but lol if you're buying a box mod that is literally just an electric circuit with a battery and a heating element and MAYBE a LCD display for $100. poo poo probably costs $1/per to make in China.

The battery itself usually doesnt cost 100, thats the whole set. My battery was like 50 bucks and one of the top quality brands. It has USB out to charge my phone (which has saved me once in the past), LCD, voltage/wattage/amp etc buttons.

I'm also now gay because of it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

The battery itself usually doesnt cost 100, thats the whole set. My battery was like 50 bucks and one of the top quality brands. It has USB out to charge my phone (which has saved me once in the past), LCD, voltage/wattage/amp etc buttons.

I'm also now gay because of it.

$50 is fine but I was at the vape store with my friend and she bought the box mod for $70, a tank system for another $50, and 2 batteries which were $5 each (marked up as gently caress lol)

the thing has a USB out, voltage/wattage/amp settings, LCD screen. but that poo poo is so loving cheap to assemble probably. The tank system is the hardest bit but even that is probably simple.

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

Your best friend is in 1st grade and smokes?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

$50 is fine but I was at the vape store with my friend and she bought the box mod for $70, a tank system for another $50, and 2 batteries which were $5 each (marked up as gently caress lol)

the thing has a USB out, voltage/wattage/amp settings, LCD screen. but that poo poo is so loving cheap to assemble probably. The tank system is the hardest bit but even that is probably simple.

I'm seein' a business opportunity here, like the market is all MONSTER brand cables and nothing else

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Justin Tyme posted:

I'm seein' a business opportunity here, like the market is all MONSTER brand cables and nothing else

You just have to shop at the right place. Its all the same parts. Place i go to uses the same brands as everyone else, its just cheaper. There is actually a chain already with like 3 locations and they charge out the rear end.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

The best bit about vaping is the dudes sitting stewing in a little fury because, like, 5 years ago they could cough ostentatiously and be all ExCUSE me do you MIND not smoking near me *cough cough* but now they haven't got that poo poo to fall back on so they sit getting angrier and angrier and then post on the Internet about those loving FEDORA VAPE BROS who sit VAPING AT ME and FLAUNTING THE LAW as if some dude expelling scented water vapour wasn't a thing that happened 24/7 anyway.

Who are these dudes bro?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

also the new hotness is drip tanks, which involve taking your bottle of e-liquid and dripping a bit directly onto the atomizer when you smoke

lol is this true?

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
No

*puffs vape*

I mean, yeth

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

lol is this true?

Bro gotta get the biggest clouds bro

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
To be serious:

Vaping is inherently gay.

However

I no longer spend 12 bucks a day on two packs that leave me smelling nasty and feeling like a chimney.

It has made me a better person.

Still hooked on nicotine....

Cranky as poo poo for a week....

It is for people like me the middle way between smoking and not smoking....

So maybe the inherit gayness is manifested as bi sexuality

(I'm sorry if you read this whole post. I can't give you that time back)

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Vaping is the slap bracelet of our times.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Let me check

*sucks a dick*

Nope, still better than vaping and less faggy

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Peachstapler posted:

Vaping is the slap bracelet of our times.

actually kidding aside it's a way healthier alternative to smoking cigarettes

if the worst we can say is 'there's a lot of douches vaping' then that's not that bad all things considered

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Justin Tyme posted:

the best are the ones who wear their vapes like a necklace, as if to advertise that they are a Cool Dude who Likes to Vape

They remind me of nerds who wear asthma inhalers around their necks

It kinda jump starts my bullying instincts and I don't know what to do with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Justin Tyme posted:

the best are the ones who wear their vapes like a necklace, as if to advertise that they are a Cool Dude who Likes to Vape

yeah that's loving gay as hell tho

• Locked thread