Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I just saw Ryan Gosling in Walgreens and he was buying a Powerbar and some camo maxi pads so if you don't want to end up some American south/midwest normcore slob who has never had his first menstruyation at the age of ~36 in 2016 then you better start stocking up on progestin and diuretics because pretty soon they are going to be harder to get than bad rear end scorpion jackets were in 2012.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

same

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
And I'm over here trying to cash in on cuckstruation

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
The clever portmanteau is the polyester leisure suit of the 2010's.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Hurr te durr I am the progressive feminsit guy you know so well from online and I really "get" women and their struggles, what's that, you want me to check my privilege, by experiencing the act of menestration? *takes off Road Runner style leaving behind a trail of Cheeto dust that spells "Namaste"*

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

a bay posted:

Hurr te durr I am the progressive feminsit guy you know so well from online and I really "get" women and their struggles, what's that, you want me to check my privilege, by experiencing the act of menestration? *takes off Road Runner style leaving behind a trail of Cheeto dust that spells "Namaste"*

you tried at least

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

a bay posted:

:mediocre:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

a bay posted:

Namaste, friend.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

You're just mad because you like to wear daipers, the protective undergarment for children and sperg lords.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Over in E/N there's MtF troons who have claimed to experience menstruation cramps.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jose Oquendo posted:

Over in E/N there's MtF troons who have claimed to experience menstruation cramps.

it's just gut cancer

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

a bay posted:

You're just mad because you like to wear daipers, the protective undergarment for children and sperg lords.

i wear boxers thank you

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Jose Oquendo posted:

i wouldn't stand for that and i don't think you should either

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Man: Probably polishing a handmade work bench, riding a quad, or doing barbecube in a smoker built from an old water heater while gaining a deeper understanding of the fairer sex than can be expressed by shrill finger-wagging on social media, and feeling fresh the whole time in his D-bro cup with paracord tactical harness, the Dark Souls of masculine hygiene products.

Man-child: Sweating while facing down his 15 year old opponent, squirming in his own crap and turds and upvoting posts on r/daiper while nervously adjusting his boxers to cover up his putrid Dora drawers so he doesn't get kicked out of the Magic tournament, refers to women as "females", also probably plays Green + White, the fedora of Magic decks.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

it's just gut cancer

fingers crossed

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i thought i had menstratution cramps but it turned out to be diareha

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i get what you're trying to do, OP, but the comedy is not happening.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Stuntman posted:

I read it as more of an low-budget indie drama, but whatev.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Stuntman posted:

Dunno, this is pretty close:

Jose Oquendo posted:

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

Jose Oquendo posted:

Read that as "concentration camps" at first. Big letdown.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Jose Oquendo posted:

I had calf cramps from overexercising. Aren't muscle cramps similar no matter where they occur ? I guess most people can say that they know what a cramp feels like

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

ghlbtsk posted:

The clever portmanteau is the polyester leisure suit of the 2010's.

This would be true if any of the modern tumblrite portmanteaus are clever
(they are not)

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Sorry for mansplaining @ u brah

Im double posting and double checking my privilege i call it doublepees

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
the important thing, OP, is that you tried.

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

This thread kinda sucks.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
DONT KINKSHAME SA THREAD TIA

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
Something something bloody boi pussy.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i just remember that movie he was in where the same motorcycle he rode sounded like a cruiser, crotch rocket, 2 stroke dirt bike and 4 stroke dirt bike at different times

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

a bay posted:

this one's alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

prett. sure cannibal corpse already did a song about this like over 15 years ago

• Locked thread