Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
jre who spent 4 years saying rangers will definitely not exist anymore tomorrow has no credibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
A league match between Dundee and Celtic will be played in Philadelphia next year, it seems.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/american-peh-deal-dundee-v-celtic-game-usa-85-complete/

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

trem_two posted:

A league match between Dundee and Celtic will be played in Philadelphia next year, it seems.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/american-peh-deal-dundee-v-celtic-game-usa-85-complete/

I'd be amazed if that was true, Celtic will already have a brutal travel schedule with the European qualifiers

However: SFA fines Ayr United over new strip launch

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/ayr-uniteds-new-kit-officially-8047538

radge
Jan 21, 2005

The pitch invasion was a great laugh. Even funnier when you didn't realise there had been a monumental pant wetting until you were in the pub afterwards drinking champagne.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Apparently after tonight the last time real Madrid lost in a major European final was in gothenburg, to Aberdeen.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

Coohoolin posted:

Apparently after tonight the last time real Madrid lost in a major European final was in gothenburg, to Aberdeen.

Only after tonight is it?

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I think plaudits should be given to the Real Madrid fans who contained their exuberance last night and didn't see the need to invade the pitch and assault players.

duckmaster
Sep 13, 2004
Mr and Mrs Duck go and stay in a nice hotel.

One night they call room service for some condoms as things are heating up.

The guy arrives and says "do you want me to put it on your bill"

Mr Duck says "what kind of pervert do you think I am?!

QUACK QUACK

BisonDollah posted:

Can't wait for this season, so many interesting questions. Can this years epic Scottish fitba battles inspire a 16 pager like last season? Will Alex Neil do okay in the English Premiership with Norwich? When will we be able to stand at games and be bored and wet? Will Ronny Deila ever stop signing Dundee United players & then sending selfies with them asleep on his lap to a suicidal Jackie McNamara? Will Hibs ever stop being poo poo?

Also:
Last seasons Goal's of the Season contenders:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t11tx83duU

Kingsley status: Dormant

Just want to point out that this thread, like last seasons, was also a 16 pager.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Hibs are poo poo

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Hahaha. Ahahahah. Brenda todgers. Ahaha. loving hell.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Brenda off to a good start I see.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
lol no way

For anyone wondering:

quote:

Celtic suffered arguably the worst defeat in their history when they were humbled by Gibraltarian part-timers Lincoln Red Imps in the Champions League second qualifying round.

Lee Casciaro's second-half goal did the damage, the Ministry of Defence police officer outfoxing Efe Ambrose to score.

Leigh Griffiths twice hit the bar, but Celtic could not salvage anything from Brendan Rodgers' first game in charge.

The second leg is at Celtic Park next Wednesday.

And while the Scottish champions remain favourites to progress to the third qualifying round, serious improvement will be needed.

The result was no more than Lincoln Red Imps deserved, a team containing a fireman, a policeman and a taxi driver having more than matched their illustrious opponents after completing shifts at their day jobs.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/RonnieEsplin/status/752516007151996928

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Owns

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:allbuttons:

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Come back Ronny, all is forgiven

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I'm doing a lot of lols at this, but not the schadenfreude kind, it's just genuinely humorous

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
It wasn't a fluke either, we were absolute poo poo and they deserved it. Lmao.

"Hmm yes I think the best place to play my 40-goal striker is on the wing, and this Efe Ambrose boy seems like he could do us a turn, huurrr duurrrr"

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

lmfao

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Lol at the fenians

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

it's even funnier when you remember what today's date is

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

mods delete TRP and just make a slideshow of this picture and the Ronaldo/Lebron picture. TIA.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Troy Queef posted:

I don't know what the US invading Canada has to do with this, but I'm laughing my rear end off anyway.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Troy Queef posted:

Haha. *Marches through your thread playing a selection of jaunty tunes on my flute*

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

lol gently caress off celtic. they want to join the premier league and think they could hack it with the big boys

they'd be relegated in their first season

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Frankston posted:

lol gently caress off celtic. they want to join the premier league and think they could hack it with the big boys

they'd be relegated in their first season

And second, and maybe third.

Did they play their regular starters or what?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

This is wonderful.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

:(

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Good to see that football is alive and well after that shitshow in France. Thank you Brendan

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Hibs are shite. Is there a new thread for this yet?

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Someone do a funny OP or I'll do an unfunny one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Coohoolin posted:

Someone do a funny OP or I'll do an unfunny one.

Looks like it's on to you.

• Locked thread