Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

jre posted:

Hamilton.

Hamilton is cool and good.

edit wrong thread.

serious gaylord fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Sep 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Higher chance of the 'big' teams staying in and not getting a shock defeat. Keeps viewership up. Exactly why the uefa cup did it.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Total Meatlove posted:

Hallidays red card has been reduced to a yellow on appeal for this now

Did the other play get a ban for simulating injury to get an opponent sent off?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

DrWrestling69 posted:

If you go along the path by the canal you can see the whole pitch. I noticed this while i was out running in the summer.

You can also get stabbed by a crackhead.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Really busy fc getting a lot of new support today.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

African AIDS cum posted:

Hmm where are all the Fenians today?

Broadband famine.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

haha.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Coohoolin posted:

I dunno I feel like a pitch invasion would be fun.

Then you're a twat. The hibs fans ran on and some fronted up to rangers players and staff. This made the rangers fans run on. Its not rocket science.

There would be nothing fun about that and the hibs fans were lucky they didn't get a full on police horse charge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Are you retarded?

• Locked thread