Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Coohoolin posted:

Come on lads, this year is our year!

Seriously though I'm super excited. Graeme Shinnie, Kenny McLean, Paul Quinn, and we're being linked to Jamie Ness and Stevie May. Get Stevie in and chuck Goodwillie, I say.

If Stevie May moves to Aberdeen I'll spew in my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Benny Harvey posted:

Red Star just got put out by Almaty so now St Johnstone can look forward to a trip to Kazakhstan if they can overturn their first round defeat in Armenia.

Yes and I've decided to skip tonights visit to McDiarmid park in favour of playing The Witcher 3 '#truefan

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Gutted for you Aberdonians, it's always a shitter to see your team go through this

Unless you happen to be one of the fans who slagged off St Johnstone in which case gently caress off and get rekt you sheep shagging bastards

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Thread is dead, y'all should get on Pie and Bovril.

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

jre posted:

Squad depth, your first 11 are decent but once the yellow cards and injuries tot up you'll drop points

I enjoyed your opinion piece in the Daily Record

Whereas when Celtic are Struggling the Dundee United 2nd 11 can always find that 5th gear.

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Mind that time St Johnstone beat Aberdeen 5-1 in their home stadium, quality day out.

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Her Dryer posted:

Celtic have literally signed Carlton Cole lmao

on an effectively 2 year contract as well, haha Celtic what you playing at .

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I feel bad for Dundee United, relegation dogfight time and Gavin Gunning is your knight in shining armour.

Still Murray's goal was a peach, the kind of sight Gayfield is starved of now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hibernian Football Club, what a vile fanbase

I also re-watched Trainspotting for the first time in a few years this week, didnt realize Renton was a Hibs fan, so apt.

• Locked thread