Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Russ posted:

It's really true Hamilton are going to get relegated after a season that will make gretna look like brazil 70 and next year i'm going to be trapped in The Limbo Thread with equally suicidal Hibs posters

You're going to get the Murphy twins on loan and win the league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Russ posted:

What if we sign Carlton Morris on loan, will we win the league then?

He's a big lad with a big head and a big heart but I'm not sure if he's enough to win you the league on his own, you might have to settle for 2nd.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Good to see Big Carlton Morris leading his Hamiltons to glory against those Dundee United twats

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

BisonDollah posted:

Not surprised at the amount of hurt going on ITT but very surprised the pedo/Catholic/Irish stuff is still allowed to fly, it's loving rank & funnily enough this place is the only Scottish football chat place where I see it's still allowed. "OBVIOUS TROLL" or not, I'm sick of it, I'm sick of this prick AAC and his wee dangleberry pals. It's not banter, it's not funny, it's not content nor relevant. Get it tae gently caress.

It is quite funny tbf

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

The Clit Avoider posted:

Actually if I remember right (I do btw), it got shut down by The_Finn for a bit before he quit. Mostly because it was pointed out to him that laughing at Munich, Hillsborough, and the Ibrox Disaster(s) or using them for point scoring are/were all utterly reviled here but apparently laughing at the lives ruined by child molestation was absolutely fine.

I mean, we don't usually see Heysel jokes, or humour about the Furiani if Gigi Galli wants some Italian examples.

Just like Big Jock, mods knew.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Also I reckon I've seen funny posts about all those topics except the Ibrox disaster

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Do SPL highlights get uploaded anywhere?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Thank you szary for answering me properly unlike that troll chuggo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfngLE-E4Go

Some top drawer awful defending here

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

The unstoppable Carlton Morris juggernaut rolls ever onwards

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I have no doubt that Big Carlton alone is enough to keep Hamilton above that all important mystery 6th place line in the table

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

A wise decision from Canning to rest Big Carlton and concentrate on the league

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Celtic fans will be IRAte about missing out on the Champions League

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Hearts more like Farts

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Paul Lambert's leaving Blackbum at the end of the season he's Celtic bound itpo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol no way

For anyone wondering:

quote:

Celtic suffered arguably the worst defeat in their history when they were humbled by Gibraltarian part-timers Lincoln Red Imps in the Champions League second qualifying round.

Lee Casciaro's second-half goal did the damage, the Ministry of Defence police officer outfoxing Efe Ambrose to score.

Leigh Griffiths twice hit the bar, but Celtic could not salvage anything from Brendan Rodgers' first game in charge.

The second leg is at Celtic Park next Wednesday.

And while the Scottish champions remain favourites to progress to the third qualifying round, serious improvement will be needed.

The result was no more than Lincoln Red Imps deserved, a team containing a fireman, a policeman and a taxi driver having more than matched their illustrious opponents after completing shifts at their day jobs.

• Locked thread