Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
Was ready to post a really funny comment about how this season would be my last opportunity to post in these threads for a few years but then I noticed it's now an SPFL thread which covers all four of the top leagues so trap sprung bitches I'll keep posting about poo poo no one cares about forever.

It's brilliant posting here about this stuff though. A Man Utd fan who said he rated their new 15 year old keeper would be called out on his bullshit instantly because someone online would get all excited and say he can't be real because he asked the Utd under-16s captain about the lad on twitter and he had no idea what he was talking about. But it's so easy for me. I could make a big gay effort post about a young promising midfielder coming through the ranks at NDP called James McCarthury and you'd all believe it. I'd mention that he was being linked to Norwich and you'd all loving nod your heads and say something about how it was inevitable that his mentor Alex Neil would be taking him down south. You'd be trying to sign him in Football Manager and the really poo poo card game for children that FIFA has become these days. I have so much power and influence at my disposal that I rule over this kingdom of Celtic fans posting news about Rangers being in debt and there's not a drat thing anyone can do about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

It's really true Hamilton are going to get relegated after a season that will make gretna look like brazil 70 and next year i'm going to be trapped in The Limbo Thread with equally suicidal Hibs posters

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

You're going to get the Murphy twins on loan and win the league

What if we sign Carlton Morris on loan, will we win the league then?

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

Good to see Big Carlton Morris leading his Hamiltons to glory against those Dundee United twats

*looks closer at this season* hmmm in retrospect it looks like this season will be...loving cool?

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Imagine if you'd given us the Murphys as well we'd be three goals up by half time every week

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

good luck to martin canning's norwich city team for season 2016/17

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

how deep does the conspiracy go