Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ramsus posted:

same, grew my hair out for about a year and grew a beard as well

then i realized that long hair blows and i shave my head at home with a #2 but i kept a short beard

i stil 3 ontop half on sides mid fade doesnt look terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
As a greasy Dago Wop, the moment my hair gets longer than two inches in length, some Texan tries to plant a loving derrick in it.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Fonzarelli posted:

You don't have to keep your hair like that bro, you were only in the army for a few years, you can grow it out now its okay.

This is very true.

I did then get a job a year later where hair pulling can be common though, so keeping it short helps.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mr. Popo posted:

This is very true.

I did then get a job a year later where hair pulling can be common though, so keeping it short helps.

I didn't know you can make a career out of suckin dick in a back alley.

It's just a hobby for me

naem
May 29, 2011

I surrender

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol that a cop, aka the only guy dumber than someone enlisted, deciding that a vet isn't a vet and declaring it loudly to a crowd

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
when I see a distant dude in ACUs in the civilian world my first thought is "probably a bum" because ACUs are pretty awesome bum clothes.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

abuse my freedoms, sir

naem
May 29, 2011

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Romes128 posted:

I didn't know you can make a career out of suckin dick in a back alley.

It's just a hobby for me

You need to think bigger.
Expand your (throat hole and) horizons.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Subterfrugal posted:

when I see a distant dude in ACUs in the civilian world my first thought is "probably a bum" because ACUs are pretty awesome bum clothes.

When I see anybody wearing ACUs outside of a military base during working hours my first thought is "what a moron". It is the shittiest uniform.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i have more respect for the guys blatantly trying to abuse the system by pretending to be soldiers than the real soldiers which are all human scum and worthy of nothing but a bullet to the head

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My Q-Face posted:

When I see anybody wearing ACUs outside of a military base during working hours my first thought is "what a moron". It is the shittiest uniform.

I love seeing recruiters at the mall because of this exact thing. Also lol they are a recruiter so their military career is already butts. Serving our country by eating Chick Fil A and double fisting cokes

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
3edgy5me

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Oh man his poor girlfriend. You can hear her almost crying at being part of another of his 'episodes'

Also is the "DON'T SAY ANYTHING. C'MERE" at the beginning directed at her. Can imagine her thinking she's getting another PTSD beating later.

Here's the crybaby getting a handjob from some chickenhawk fascist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTvAqR0Ta1g

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Glenn Beck could wear a uniform and these people wouldn't give a drat.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Al Nipper posted:

Oh man his poor girlfriend. You can hear her almost crying at being part of another of his 'episodes'

Also is the "DON'T SAY ANYTHING. C'MERE" at the beginning directed at her. Can imagine her thinking she's getting another PTSD beating later.

Here's the crybaby getting a handjob from some chickenhawk fascist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTvAqR0Ta1g

i think that was directed at his son. that poor kid is so hosed lol

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Bad rear end

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

babypolis posted:

i have more respect for the guys blatantly trying to abuse the system by pretending to be soldiers than the real soldiers which are all human scum and worthy of nothing but a bullet to the head

seems a totes hypocritical, just sayin bro

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Goddamned posers; I actually went overseas and murdered a bunch of poor civilians, and they take all the credit!

celewign
Jul 11, 2015

just get us in the playoffs
I'm active duty and I would rather kill myself than wear ACUs in the mall.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

celewign posted:

I'm active duty and I would rather kill myself than wear ACUs in the mall.

acus are pretty comfy if you free ball like a REAL SOLDIER aka infantry.

also cut your tan tshirt just under the neckline of your blouse to further your journey into being a malingerer.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Bible posted:

Goddamned posers; I actually went overseas and murdered a bunch of poor civilians, and they take all the credit!

cluster bombs stick to kids

celewign
Jul 11, 2015

LeoMarr posted:

Actually they aren't.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Is this the Goons in Platoons safehouse hidden in the midst of gibbis

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

LeoMarr posted:

I guess "real soldiers" nuts don't hang very low, cause there was no way I could walk around without rubbing and chafing and getting cut up on the crotch seam.

What I'm saying is if you freeball, you have a tiny dick.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Dely Apple posted:

Is this the Goons in Platoons safehouse hidden in the midst of gibbis

Nope, GIP is lame. It's the forum equivalent of Groverhaus.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

celewign posted:

Actually they aren't.

what the gently caress are you wearing small - small? My crotch seam never touched my balls nor my dick.

And put some loving body glide on your poo poo if you chaff. I rocked briefs for a while, my dick itched constantly, stopped wearing underwear when deployed, didn't ever have a problem.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jul 11, 2015

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

My Q-Face posted:

I guess "real soldiers" nuts don't hang very low, cause there was no way I could walk around without rubbing and chafing and getting cut up on the crotch seam.

What I'm saying is if you freeball, you have a tiny dick.

Why are your uniforms so uncomfortable? We're they designed to be this way?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Why are your uniforms so uncomfortable? We're they designed to be this way?

no everyone bitches about uniform comfiness but never actually does anything to fix it.

then again ACUs were only used because we apent so much loving money on them that using them was worse because :10bux:

ImmovableSquid
May 1, 2011
Floss Finder

LeoMarr posted:

also cut your tan tshirt just under the neckline of your blouse to further your journey into being a malingerer.

The mental image of doing this is hilarious. I'm not sure which part is funnier, imagining the arts and crafts project of the t-shirt and scissors or imagining the feeling of walking around with with a loving oversized tan clerical collar insert. God drat, this must feel like what men who secretly enjoy ladies panties feel like.

celewign
Jul 11, 2015

LeoMarr posted:

what the gently caress are you wearing small - small? My crotch seam never touched my balls nor my dick.

And put some loving body glide on your poo poo if you chaff. I rocked briefs for a while, my dick itched constantly, stopped wearing underwear when deployed, didn't ever have a problem.

But they don't have a zipper in the front, only buttons. If you go commando something can always poke out. God forbid you SHARP someone.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

related: http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/07/veteran-ptsd-4th-of-july/

quote:

“We’ve already killed everyone’s fun on Memorial Day” said Tyler. “Now with these signs we’ve effectively neutralized the 4th of July. We’re hoping to aim for Halloween this year, mostly by shaming children dressing up as soldiers for Stolen Valor.”

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

celewign posted:

But they don't have a zipper in the front, only buttons. If you go commando something can always poke out. God forbid you SHARP someone.

This is why you only do this poo poo in a rifle company that's deployed to shitville

and besides, the one guy who filed a SHARP complaint against another joe got poo poo on until he ETS'd by the entire loving company.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
whats sharp, when you poke someone in the rear end when you're the big spoon

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Booblord Zagats posted:

I always feel like the guy calling them out in like 90% those videos is a bigger douche than the guy pretending to be GI Joe for a free dessert at Applebees

Yeah.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

LeoMarr posted:

and besides, the one guy who filed a SHARP complaint against another joe got poo poo on until he ETS'd by the entire loving company.

I'm sure someone out there knows what this sentence means

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

LeoMarr posted:

It's ironic that the biggest phonie on the forums is tellin' stories in this thread lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Grem posted:

It's ironic that the biggest phonie on the forums is tellin' stories in this thread lol.

glad im not the only one who noticed this. leomarr tell us some stories your okcupid ones just arent enough for me anymore

• Locked thread