Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I always feel like the guy calling them out in like 90% those videos is a bigger douche than the guy pretending to be GI Joe for a free dessert at Applebees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Tricky D posted:

My service meant something damnit!

Mine didn't. Except free college and spending a bunch of weekends in San Diego, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara and LA

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Xaris posted:

thats pretty good, thats like 20-30k and Santa Barbara and San Diego own. that reminds me, I need to take another vacation down to SB->SD. Last time I stayed on coronado island which wasnt bad but super far from anything.

gently caress that bridge traffic, dude. Just stay near a trolley stop, those go everywhere you want to go downtown but close enough to the I-8 so you can drive to La Jolla and go to the beach.

Awesome Welles posted:

I dont know, if I saw my friends get killed in some dumb loving war and ran into some wannabe military fattie cosplaying and trying to get free discounts and poo poo despite not being able to climb a set of fuckin stairs without toppling over and dying, I'd be pretty loving pissed too

military worship is stupid but it's easy to see why some people get really loving angry over people pulling that poo poo

Fattest people I've seen in uniform, and thats counting airsofters, youtube stolen valor dudes and IRL, have all been Active Duty military (mostly Army chicks). Something like 95% of the military will never see combat, the 5% that has normally have better poo poo to attend to than worrying about so fat kid trying to score a bit of chubby girl trim with a poorly sewn on nametape and a dumb story about being some manner of Rambo. That said, I've met like 7 guys who claimed to be SEALs while going out drinking, only one of them actually was, you could tell by the fact he spent more time bitching about how terrible being in the Navy is.

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jul 8, 2015

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Usual Barb posted:

It's like a Tapout shirt but somehow even worse

Tip of the Ice-berg, dude

http://www.7point62design.com/USMC-T-Shirts-Military-T-Shirts/b/7627720011?ie=UTF8&title=USMC+T+Shirts

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

dougdrums posted:

Lol the only people i knew in the military who died were killed in motorcycle accidents. iirc one of the dudes had been in combat before that too

Motorcycle DUIs are pretty much the largest cause of death on active duty Sailors since WW2

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Jubs posted:

He's a Cap'n.

Captain of the ship can be a rank lower than Captain, yet still receive the title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Jubs posted:

But he's not a captain.

He's running poo poo on this boat, then he's a captain, duh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB0vq9Er60o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRZBVL2nLw

• Locked thread