Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

you wouldn't believe the number of hardcore dickhead libertarian airmen who sit around and do abso-loving-lutely nothing all day long for years and years and years

There's two really dickhead airmen in my political science class that basically gang up on anyone that suggests anything to the left of Ayn Rand. It's like some bizarro college experience.

I'm waiting for the day I get to whip my dick out and brag about the 72 hour traffic jam I was in on the road to motherfucking Baghdad while these baby bitches were Googling how to finger their girlfriend in middle school.

But mostly I just sit in the back and text MILFS because I'm too old for that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

MullardEL34 posted:

The dudes I dealt with were in their mid to late 30's and both had families and day jobs and were taking advantage of the GI bill to get a BA so I guess I just got lucky. :shrug:

You did. The younger vets are annoying as poo poo and I haven't met one that couldn't keep his mouth loving shut about his meaningless loving service. I only have two on campus classes this summer and they both have multiple dudes that can't talk about anything but the military and wear shirts with skulls and stupid motos about killing people with a unit name underneath. "Bullets don't fly without supply" whoa cool shirt bro tell me all about standing behind a desk in a warehouse issuing kevlars that don't fit.

gently caress yourself vets.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

gently caress man these stupid kids are ruining my college experience I appreciate the chance to vent guys.

Here's a secret about military people. Signing up doesn't make you smart. Idiot loving kids are still idiot loving kids and putting a vet tag on them just means they're idiot loving kids with something to brag about. Even though that something is practically nothing these days. Holy poo poo kid another essay about the discipline you learned in the Marines? If you had to learn discipline in the Marines it means you were probably one of the poo poo head boots I had to yell at for falling asleep on post in the middle of the loving say because you staid up crying to your friends about how you missed your stupid loving cat or sister or something.

gently caress you stupid vet students. Get a loving personality beyond your job title.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

LeoMarr posted:

what the gently caress are you wearing small - small? My crotch seam never touched my balls nor my dick.

And put some loving body glide on your poo poo if you chaff. I rocked briefs for a while, my dick itched constantly, stopped wearing underwear when deployed, didn't ever have a problem.

It's ironic that the biggest phonie on the forums is tellin' stories in this thread lol.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Pharmaskittle posted:

Oh ok the ones I know are still young and as far as I know not super hosed up aside from maybe bad backs or whatever

You get disability for things like "my ears are ringing" which they can't prove they aren't! The VA actually encourages you to get disability for anything and everything. One of the things I get paid for is a broken bone that doesn't bother me at all. VA rep said to tell the doctor "it hurts when it rains".

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

^^^^Supreme Court ruled it's all good as long as you're not using it for personal gain, like as a politician or whatever. Military members who wear their uniform out in town are ultra loving dorks anyways. I'm not sure why anyone would cosplay as the least popular type of people in the military but knock yourself out I guess.

SaltLick posted:

must suck having the 1000 yard stare in two directions

God drat I wish I heard that when I was in a platoon with a cross-eyed fellow. I'd steal that joke like valor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

rock rock posted:

So sometime last century?

I know a married couple whose entirety of service was between the end of Desert Storm and 9/11. Really hard to relate to them!

• Locked thread