Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
oh ya i remember MTV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

white people need this

sout
Apr 24, 2014

this is important

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

"mtv is still relevant" -- SA 2015

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I remember seeing a casting ad for this on Craigslist when I was looking for a new job. It delighted me so much I saved it:

I just didn't expect for them to actually go through with it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
That host sure likes to wagglecock his head at the end of every sentence for emphasis. Since I'm white I just use the tone of my voice or a hand gesture if I'm actually pissed off. Sure wish I had the right to wagglecock.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Have you apologised to your quota of minorities today?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
"We need to talk about race in America; let's get young white people's opinions on it!"

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

caligulamprey posted:

I remember seeing a casting ad for this on Craigslist when I was looking for a new job. It delighted me so much I saved it:

I just didn't expect for them to actually go through with it.

this won't work if they are looking for white people who volunteer to talk about race, you gotta find your normal colorblind whites who are deeply ensconced in denial and privilege

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiyLtMPuWRA

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

"We need to talk about race in America; let's get young white people's opinions on it!"

This but the first phrase ironically and the second seriously which is the opposite of its original tone

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
this is like a /pol/ fever dream come to life, it's literally anti-white propaganda

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Because white opinions matter

kremlins
May 9, 2009

who cares about this stupid tumblr poo poo

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Biologically race doesn't exist and it's mainly a made up cultural distinction.

There used to be other human races like the neanderthals, but they're all extinct.

Tumblr likes to pretend that you can just choose whatever gender you want to be but when you imply that the concept of races is dumb bullshit they get all huffy.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Gammatron 64 posted:

Biologically race doesn't exist

Well, its a bit more complex than that but yeah, as a species we have applied a lot of baggage to it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gammatron 64 posted:

Biologically race doesn't exist and it's mainly a made up cultural distinction.

There used to be other human races like the neanderthals, but they're all extinct.

Tumblr likes to pretend that you can just choose whatever gender you want to be but when you imply that the concept of races is dumb bullshit they get all huffy.

You're not helping your side of the argument because everything you said here was real dumb.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I am Jewish. Does that mean I am white as well or can I just on the minority boat?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

I am Jewish. Does that mean I am white as well or can I just on the minority boat?

Depends on what state you live in.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Zzulu posted:

what about turks

woah I used to walk through here on a daily basis

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Windows 98 posted:

im jewish too and i'd consider you white if someone has ever made a dig at jews directly in conversation to you (without directly insulting you) because they had no idea you were jewish

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

RaceBannon posted:

Well, its a bit more complex than that but yeah, as a species we have applied a lot of baggage to it.

More or less, people look different in different places of the world because they're adapted to different environments.

There really isn't any significant difference in intelligence, strength, dick size what have you.

Blacks and hispanics generally doing poorly in school has nothing to do with their genes, it has to do with them often growing up in poverty in a culture that has arbitrarily oppressed them for hundreds of years. The Europeans enslaved Africans because they looked different and they could get away with it. Anyone being "genetically inferior" was just a bullshit rationalization.

Race is totally a social, cultural construct but in terms of genetics white or black skin isn't very different from brown or blonde hair.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

*rear end in a top hat with thick rimmed glasses and a denim jacket gets up*
I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE AN rear end in a top hat HERE, BUT I HAVE SOME SKULL MEASUREMENTS I'D LIKE TO GO OVER REAL QUICK

lmfao

I'm stealing this

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jul 9, 2015

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
wouldn't it be nice to fire tumblr and buzzfeed into the sun. just sayin'

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Windows 98 posted:

You get the first glance benefits of being white but in the long run you're not. On the upside you're not complicit in any white crimes and have no guilt baggage.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Most white people are awful.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Nonsense posted:

why not just "Faggots"

That's a bit too on-the-nose, you need a head start on white people before they start weeping and feeling cornered and offended.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

Ashkenazi, then yes. Swarthy Jewish? Let me get out my brown paper bag and pencil.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Depends on what state you live in.

Also depends, on the situation. For example, if you're talking about conspiracy theories or media control, then as a Jew you're right up there with the rest of the enemy, turning the gears on the White Genocide machine.
So, since we're talking about a TV show on a major cable network, better watch yourself buddy because you're right on the line.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3728954

Catpants McStabby
Jul 10, 2001

seriously, :wtc:
is this like the Crayola crayons I had as a kid that were labelled "Flesh"?

worth a lot of money now.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
"if i say the wrong thing... suddenly im a racist?!"

fucken lmao

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

oh you white people

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
fat white people deserve their own category tho. like the fat white girl shouldnt be there because she feels discriminated against whenever someone else eats a salad.

white people dont see each other as some unitary group. if we didnt have non-whites in america, we'd be calling each other krauts and squareheads and pollacks and poo poo. i mean we already do, but more so.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

solo humping pro posted:

"if i say the wrong thing... suddenly im a racist?!"

fucken lmao

"When i expess my racist opinions suddenly om a racist :qq:"

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
meanwhile as a mexican i can calmly and loudly, without fear, yell N*****S!! CHINKS!!! loving ABOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
truly... it is my privilege

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

Pastor Perineum posted:

oh you white people

sum1 do a study on the smell of different ethnicities' grandmas and please report back. im sure asian grannies smell way different than a black one and so forth

• Locked thread