Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

pfffft coffee only needs a cup, not mocha syrup you jackass.

oh decaf soy latte?? didnt know they sold those to men.

wow little boy fussy pants needs his milk wahh wahh.

sir would you like some coffee with your sugar you fat bastard sir??

ahhh irish coffee, you can smell the unemployment from here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
lol if you dont constantly condescend to everyone who doesnt share all your views and preferences every minute of every day

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang
but i need like a million calories with my coffee

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Ooooh I'm a little bitch jackass who drinks black coffee in the morning before work insted of SMOKING WEED.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
coffee tastes like garbage, the only reason to drink it is for the caffeine

and there are caffeine pills you can take instead so coffee just PLAIN SUCKS THERE I SAID IT

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Nathilus posted:

Ooooh I'm a little bitch jackass who drinks black coffee in the morning before work insted of SMOKING WEED.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You had me until you hated on Irish Coffee OP. Get hosed.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
Guy at dunkin gave me a regular instead of a black the other day and it tasted like straight up melted coffee ice cream heated up in the microwave

Don't get me wrong if I wasn't watching my calories I'd agree that it was great but I don't know how people can drink that every day, much less several times a day

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

Hammerite posted:

lol if you dont constantly condescend to everyone who doesnt share all your views and preferences every minute of every day

don't you know calories don't exist in drinks?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I like unsweetened lungos without milk when I have a cookie or a piece of cake, brings out more intense flavors in both.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Hammerite posted:

lol if you only condescend to people who dont share your tastes

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Zzulu posted:

coffee tastes like garbage, the only reason to drink it is for the caffeine

and there are caffeine pills you can take instead so coffee just PLAIN SUCKS THERE I SAID IT
I take caffeine pills and I must admit it's kind of zen in a really frugal and minimalist sort of way if you don't really care for the taste of coffee and just want to get other poo poo done (like posting)

Fill that void with posting.

Fill it.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
Lol a large regular coffee from dunk has roughly the equivalent nutritional facts of a snickers bar from my half assed analysis

Gonna start melting 3 musketeers into my coffee every day, might as well. Don't even want to think about the folks that order their poo poo extra extra

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Agreed. Be condescending to everyone, all the time. Order two cups of coffee, one for you and one for a friend. Make sure they are prepared identically. Sneer at them periodically to establish your dominance.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
the only time i need cream and sugar in my coffee is if im drinking starbucks

their black hosue coffee is loving atrocious

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

cash crab posted:

Agreed. Be condescending to everyone, all the time. Order two cups of coffee, one for you and one for a friend. Make sure they are prepared identically. Sneer at them periodically to establish your dominance.
this guy gets it

wait i mean thats not how you condescend this is how you condescend

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

pretty soft girl posted:

Lol a large regular coffee from dunk has roughly the equivalent nutritional facts of a snickers bar from my half assed analysis

Gonna start melting 3 musketeers into my coffee every day, might as well. Don't even want to think about the folks that order their poo poo extra extra

A frap from starbucks is pretty much the equivalent of having a sandwich

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
actually starbucsk came otu with a cold brew coffee thats a lot smoother than their regular house. i can drink that black and it tastes pretty deceent. not the best cup ive ever had but miels better than their standard poo poo :)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Hammerite posted:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
The other day I made irish coffee with 60 dollar per lb pure kona. Was p tasty would ruin again

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i accidently drank from someone elses dunkin coffee and it literally tasted like i was drinking syrup with sugar added to it, was loving disgusting, and more akin to juice than coffee.

I like my coffee like I like my slaves.....

Free

and black

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Thanx for the quote man, you seem like a cool dude unlike all these loving coffee squares. I mean even the dude from boyhood smokes hella weed and he's pretty emo/nerd/het. Anyone worse than him is utterly pathetic.

Cuz of you're coolness I've made a song lyric for you.

Don't listen to a word I say
(Hey!)
The screams all sound the same
(Hey!)
Although the truth may vary, this weed will carry our
Bodies safe to shore~

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

solo humping pro posted:

actually starbucsk came otu with a cold brew coffee thats a lot smoother than their regular house. i can drink that black and it tastes pretty deceent. not the best cup ive ever had but miels better than their standard poo poo :)

Stop putting whiskey in your coffee, even your fingers are slurring

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also no reason you shouldnt be both smoking weed and drinking coffee every morning

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

cash crab posted:

Stop putting whiskey in your coffee, even your fingers are slurring

thats my autism

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

Nathilus posted:

you can do both

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

JakeP posted:

also no reason you shouldnt be both smoking weed and drinking coffee every morning

Hmmm I've never considered this option before. Theoretically it seems like it might be sound but isn't it kinda crossing the beams?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

solo humping pro posted:

thats my autism

All the more reason to stop drinking in the morning

Smoke weed

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

there's some beverage company that is selling a drink marketed as an energy drink called "Just Black Coffee" and it's literally 8oz of medium-strength unsweetened black coffee and I can't tell if someone went to all this trouble to manufacture this as an extremely meta joke commentary on American bottled beverages, or if someone went to all the trouble to manufacture sincerely a product that's already available in every gas station in America, and can be made quickly and cheaply at home

then i remember that bottled water exists and that it's almost certainly the latter

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Some coffee can use a little cream but only bad coffee needs sugar.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Hot drat, coffee jokes???! Glad to see The Gibs is finally catching up with my aunt's joke-a-day calendars from the 80s

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

OMGVBFLOL posted:

there's some beverage company that is selling a drink marketed as an energy drink called "Just Black Coffee" and it's literally 8oz of medium-strength unsweetened black coffee and I can't tell if someone went to all this trouble to manufacture this as an extremely meta joke commentary on American bottled beverages, or if someone went to all the trouble to manufacture sincerely a product that's already available in every gas station in America, and can be made quickly and cheaply at home

then i remember that bottled water exists and that it's almost certainly the latter

At least bottling water doesn't affect its flavor, or anything like that. Who would want to buy a cold can of unflavored coffee, or luke warm if its not refrigerated. Like i like black coffee, but cold black coffee is gross.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

lol if you don't honk up 3 or 4 fat rails to start your day.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Sleeveless posted:

Hot drat, coffee jokes???! Glad to see The Gibs is finally catching up with my aunt's joke-a-day calendars from the 80s

i copied that joke from said calender while cucking your uncle

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Sleeveless posted:

What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down?
It gets toad away.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i only drink black coffee when i'm eating something like a pastry with it. otherwise i'll put a little bit of milk in to cool it down and cut the acidity

thanks for reading

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Wafflz posted:

lol if you don't honk up 3 or 4 fat rails to start your day.

Solid, but expensive and potentially problematic.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Nathilus posted:

Solid, but expensive and potentially problematic.

no he literally ment rail fat, like snorting lines of lard/butter

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Business Gorillas posted:

i only drink black coffee when i'm eating something like a pastry with it. otherwise i'll put a little bit of milk in to cool it down and cut the acidity

thanks for reading
Lords and ladies, we have King Fussypants in our esteemed company!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
caramel macchiatos

• Locked thread