Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

lmao if you equate putting some milk in coffee with a loving starbucks iced syrup monstrosity

its ok if you black coffee drinkers just want to treat coffee as a drug and seek the milwaukee ice of coffee delivery systems but if you ever get some really good beans and brew them properly a splash of dairy does chemistry with the acids in the coffee and really brings out the flavor

grownups don't drink sugary trash though so lol if you sugar your coffee and you're not like a 15 year old girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5h2_eIzoYU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

numberoneposter posted:

Lords and ladies, we have King Fussypants in our esteemed company!!

m'ladies :tipshat:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Dubious posted:

caramel macchiatos

Camel macchiatos

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
how about a nice cup of go to hell, op

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

^^ needs milk

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
know what else needs milk? this steaming hot cup of shut your rear end up

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

my rear end is creamy enough without any additional additives thanks

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

pfft, chilli only needs a plate, not beans

:troll:

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
i put coffee in my cup of milk

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Grind up a caffeine pill and put it in your pre-workout smoothie

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Al Cowens posted:

Grind up a caffeine pill and put it in your pre-workout smoothie

nothing makes a tall glass of milk byproducts and artificial flavor more delicious than a big shot of the chemical standard for bitterness

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

OMGVBFLOL posted:

nothing makes a tall glass of milk byproducts and artificial flavor more delicious than a big shot of the chemical standard for bitterness
You could just quickly swallow it as intended but some people are apparently some sort of masochists and enjoy torturing themselves with awful tasting stuff (such as black coffee) to prove that they are better people such as the OP of this thread.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Has anyone else ever made a joke about how expensive Starbucks Lattes are? I mean $5 for a caramel macchiato, what is that?!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

Has anyone else ever made a joke about how expensive Starbucks Lattes are? I mean $5 for a caramel macchiato, what is that?!

also the lovely burned coffee blends for like $15 a pound

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nathilus posted:

Ooooh I'm a little bitch jackass who drinks black coffee in the morning before work insted of SMOKING WEED.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
lol at anyone who needs a caffeine crutch and can't wake their own rear end up every morning through sheer willpower

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRkoUhTi05c

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

solo humping pro posted:

the only time i need cream and sugar in my coffee is if im drinking starbucks

their black hosue coffee is loving atrocious

I agree. 'blonde, regular, dark?' Baloney it's all awful poo poo.

Coffee is best when it taste good and delicious.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ive been cold brewing my own coffee concentrate this spring/summer and its great to be able to make a legit iced coffee on the fly that's not watered down without any bullshit. id recommend it on hot summer days

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Goatfather posted:

ive been cold brewing my own coffee concentrate this spring/summer and its great to be able to make a legit iced coffee on the fly that's not watered down without any bullshit. id recommend it on hot summer days

put abv in it

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

If you don't enjoy black coffee, strong cigarettes, IPA or dank weed then you are a straight up bitch and you bring shame upon your family and your own bitch self

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Strategic Tea posted:

pfft, chilli only needs a plate, not beans

Uuudar
Apr 18, 2003
i like my women like i like my coffee: weak and bitter

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Guy does a pretty good Bevis at the end

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
All you god drat barbarians drinking black coffee itt.

Splash me some 2% milk and a pack of sugar, then we can talk about joining the civilized world.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
eventually you die no matter what coffee you drink

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
lmao if you dont eat ungrounded coffee beans by the handful

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i like black coffee usually but sometimes i get an affogato like a big gay homo

sue me

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Black coffee is good. Coffee with some 2% milk and a conservative amount of sugar is good. Hell, I'm even down with the irish cream.

Once you need a meal's worth of dairy and sugar in your drink, you've become a fag. [stares at private trainer friend that can't kick human being coffees and pizza and wears underarmor to hide this]

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I like some coffees black. Some lovely coffee or if I am having coffee with dessert I will add a little bit of sugar and maybe a little cream. Depends. If someone wants to condescend on me that's ok :downs:

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
i will have 1 pumpkin spice latte and a salted caramel bar please

"that'll be $8.40"

*wofls down 800 calories in 15 minutes*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

Ooooh I'm a little bitch jackass who drinks black coffee in the morning before work insted of DROPPING ACID.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

solo humping pro posted:

i will have 1 pumpkin spice latte and a salted caramel bar please

"that'll be $8.40"

*wofls down 800 calories in 15 minutes*

If you don't think that's the most efficient poo poo in the world then get the gently caress out of my face

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i like hot coffee black and iced coffee with a splash of milk and piss with lime

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

strong latte no sugar

coffee without milk is too acidic and will gently caress up your teeth

The Goatfather posted:

lmao if you equate putting some milk in coffee with a loving starbucks iced syrup monstrosity

its ok if you black coffee drinkers just want to treat coffee as a drug and seek the milwaukee ice of coffee delivery systems but if you ever get some really good beans and brew them properly a splash of dairy does chemistry with the acids in the coffee and really brings out the flavor

grownups don't drink sugary trash though so lol if you sugar your coffee and you're not like a 15 year old girl

this guy knows what's up, he probably lives in a real city

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Drink what I like to drink!

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

burritolingus posted:

Drink what I like to drink!

i don't feel like drinking cum

Adbot