Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Large order of Phở with rare beef and tendon for me. Don't really like tripe its too chewy. I get it to go and go home and put it into a huge bowl. I also have a bit of leftover rotisserie chicken I will probably add to it.

I will then add all the sauces and other poo poo they give you with it and eat all of it with a few beers and watch some TV then pass out, thus ending a good day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
i didnt read your thread but i assume Ph& #7903 is some kind of research chemical so im just gonna say great plan, just make sure you eat enough to OD

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

i didnt read your thread but i assume Ph& #7903 is some kind of research chemical so im just gonna say great plan, just make sure you eat enough to OD

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
sở what

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
truthfully OP i am embarrassed to admit that this late in the day i have not figured out my dinner plans so good job for doing what i can not. i wish you and your Ph& #7903 the best, goonspeed little chinaman

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
its pronounced "fu" and its also made of rats. Anyway, hoping for some pics or even vids OP

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

gently caress the ROW posted:

its pronounced "fu" and its also made of rats. Anyway, hoping for some pics or even vids OP

pretty sure its pronounced "phand number seven nine oh three"

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
in albany oregon there is this place https://www.facebook.com/Samcityalbany

They have a big sign out front that says "Pho King"

also pho is like poor person soup, like they threw some water and some leftovers in a pot

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
u better be dipping your onions in a mix of hoisin and sriracha

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I've always wanted to try Pho. Somebody convince me to get it tomorrow.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

TontoCorazon posted:

I've always wanted to try Pho. Somebody convince me to get it tomorrow.

go get some pho tomorrow

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

solo humping pro posted:

go get some pho tomorrow

I think I'm going to need a little more than that.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TontoCorazon posted:

I think I'm going to need a little more than that.

GO GET SOME F8CKIN PHO NOW!!!!!!

Joy of Songic
Oct 16, 2007

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Sold

I'm trying that poo poo tomorrow.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
pho is the best hangover cure

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Going to eat a huge bowl of dicks tonight.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

pho kyo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I hate taking it home, because they get that poo poo as hot as possible. Burned myself trying to transition bowls.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Jimson posted:

I hate taking it home, because they get that poo poo as hot as possible. Burned myself trying to transition bowls.

dang dude your carer really should have helped you with that

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Ramsus posted:

in albany oregon there is this place https://www.facebook.com/Samcityalbany

They have a big sign out front that says "Pho King"

also pho is like poor person soup, like they threw some water and some leftovers in a pot

I live here and have often wondered if most other Pho places have "Pho King" in their name as an oh so hilarious pun.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

dang dude your carer really should have helped you with that

He had the day off. Was depressing when I got it into the bowl and there was no high five waiting for me.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
this Korean place in town makes crazy awesome kimchi soup which us especially awesome when you're sick and delicious all you can eat Korean bbq but they've been knocked by the food safety people many times sooo I haven't been there in a long time. :(

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

Going to eat a huge bowl of dicks tonight.

sam e

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
get facefucked butch

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

FIRST TIME posted:

I live here and have often wondered if most other Pho places have "Pho King" in their name as an oh so hilarious pun.

christian's choice

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
1. Pho dac biet masterrace reporting
2. "Pho is a Vietnamese soup that answers the question, 'what happens when a former child soldier pours hot rainwater over fish nightmares' and it's delicious and I can't stop eating it" -Kyle Kinane

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Pho is just soup and soup is pretty dumb

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
just soup? waht the gently caress are you retarded or just incredibly blind

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
thats like saying gumbo is just soup

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Pho is just soup and soup is pretty dumb

waddle your rear end back to mcdonalds porkins

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

There's some disgusting beef stomach in there. Have fun chewing gum-like flesh.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Chinatown posted:

Large order of Phở with rare beef and tendon for me. Don't really like tripe its too chewy. I get it to go and go home and put it into a huge bowl. I also have a bit of leftover rotisserie chicken I will probably add to it.

I will then add all the sauces and other poo poo they give you with it and eat all of it with a few beers and watch some TV then pass out, thus ending a good day.

For real though what's the best place to get Phở around Encinitas or in the nearby North County area cause I know you know the area and I'm a Phở novice, Phở-real.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
i will not take this disrespect to pho

I WILL NOT

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Fansy posted:

There's some disgusting beef stomach in there. Have fun chewing gum-like flesh.

You misspelled delicious, you pussy.

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
Pho-ck you buddy!!! ! ! Hahaha a ja

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
tendon and poo poo is gross

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be