Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Mind
Aug 5, 2007

Said it's ok...
I went to Santa Clara night two and it was one of the best things I've ever seen in my life. I get that some people don't like the music but for me it's how the songs fit into various time periods in my life.

Plus I got acid for free in the line to piss and brought some coke and weed.

Went to Denny's after in San Jose and the manager was serving all of the normal people before the deadheads. Deadheads are really loving sincere people though.

I went to the live stream at the movie theater and people were smoking weed in the theater for the last encore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread