Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Taima posted:

These are the best tortillas ever, there is no reason to make fresh tortillas if you have these:

yeah :hfive: those are the things from costco that are really good and cheap. like $4 for 50.

like i said though, i still make my own with the press for big taco events because those go really tasty with them, but for everyday casual use those cant be beat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
If you try to end an arguement with "I got these at costco" you can basically go gently caress yourself.

yes, we know. T hanks for sharing

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Slothgate posted:

If you try to end an arguement with "I got these at costco" you can basically go gently caress yourself.

yes, we know. T hanks for sharing

Costco is cool and has good poutine.

But I can;t fine Old El Paso there.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i really want to jack off but i just drank a few beers and ate chili so now i'm farting so mcuh

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Ramsus posted:

i really want to jack off but i just drank a few beers and ate chili so now i'm farting so mcuh

that makes it easier for me

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ramsus posted:

Save it up for tomorrow and blast it off the back porch

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i have a relative living in tucson az and she sends me sweet, greasy, handgreased tortillas whenever I demand

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Enfield posted:

come play mlard

A good post

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

texaholic posted:

corn, lime juice and water, you ignorant bitch

thanks for declaring your sexuality, been thinkin about it myself

govtrust
Apr 29, 2008

Only acceptable tortillas are made by Robert Rodriguez in his torture basement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt0ZIMTzqJI

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Taima posted:

These are the best tortillas ever, there is no reason to make fresh tortillas if you have these:

actually these are acceptable, I really mean cooked to eat. Not cooked with a bunch of preservatives and then shipped around the country in a plastic bag.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

VendaGoat posted:

PB&J on a tortilla?

dont do it

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
These are good....corn, water, n lime. Made fresh everyday. If you get them in the morning, sometimes they are still warm from the factory

Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008
I'm pretty sure flour is involved. Other than that, I have literally no idea what materials go into a tortilla, nor what processes are applied to make the materials become tortillas.

Do you think there's a dude at Chipotle hand making acceptable tortillas? If not, I've never had one.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Enfield posted:

lets take a minute to sit down and rap about hotsaucse. i think youll find i have a lot of opinions abput it

tapatio

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Will I die? :ohdear:

Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012
the carneceria on my block gets them in fresh daily from some locals. a dozen corn tortillas for 25-cents and they're still warm through midday. the best.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

texaholic posted:

If you buy prepackaged tortillas go kill youself.

if you dont have a package of prepackaged tortillas and pre-shredded cheese in the fridge for 2AM drunk-as-poo poo quesadillas go kill yourself.

H T H

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Taima posted:

Also these are extremely good ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cacapopo
Jul 12, 2006

Nefarious posted:

shut up bitch

• Locked thread