Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

tripping over my huge ding dong, that's the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Seriously, if you ever tripped over your enormous penis like I do all the time you wouldn't be happy at all.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Even worse than that, imagine my discomfort when someone else, like when a hot chick for example, trips over my gigantic shlong.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Another problem with tripping over my extremely long fat dick is after I trip I more often than not fall on my huge balls which is very painful.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

yeah when forums poster Mad Monk trips over my seriously quite enviable dick that's one of the worst things

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Sitting on your big balls is not as bad as tripping over your honestly very long penis but it is a close contender.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

When you trip over your majestic cock and almost kinda catch balance but then one of your huge balls swings and knocks the knee from under you so you fall anyways.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

When you trip over your friend's big dick (not as big as yours but still quite a respectable dick) and he is like god drat it can you stop with this poo poo for like ten minutes buddy

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Did I mention that I have a big dick?

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Grabpot Thundergust posted:

Can't say it came up, no.

It doesnt come up unfortunately, it's too big for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

the dick thing

• Locked thread