Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

stop stopping at the lights way back from cars and moving forward later please it's backing up traffic and stopping me from getting into turning lanes and stuff and i don't get what's the point anyway?? grrrrr!!!! everyday gripes!

don't put the toilet lid down after you poo it traps the poo smell and smacks me in the face like a big nasty surprise when i open the lid

please don't lick your fingers to turn book pages it's yuck imo!

E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y G-R-I-P-E-S! post 'em itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

The Biscuit posted:

do this all the time :smug: get in the other lane if you want to race up to the red light

i want to get into the turning lane but can't because you're so far back and then i miss the turning light and have to wait ages again! happens all the time on my way home like someone will move forwards later and then i can get into the turning lane but i've already missed the light and it only goes green like every 5 mins it's crazy thanks a bunch pal i could have been home by now but noooo

grrrrrrrr!!!!!

• Locked thread