Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I'm asking because I just woke up, and my mouth tastes like the inside of a toilet bowl. Is this normal, or do I have some sort of illness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
if you talk anything like you post it probably just tastes like that from all the poo poo spewing out of it

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
You know what poo poo tastes like lol

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
sorry for saying that op i just thought of a burn and had to say it, youre posting is fine n my estimation

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

DaveSplitter posted:

I'm asking because I just woke up, and my mouth tastes like the inside of a toilet bowl. Is this normal, or do I have some sort of illness?

Why do you know how the inside of a toilet bowl tastes like? :aaa:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Yes and it's very embarrassing OP, I have to run to the bathroom to brush my teeth before kissing your wife

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

I hope not.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

No BeCaUsE i BrUsH aNd FlOsS.

Pre-Cambrian Syndrome
Jan 6, 2006

Yes, but that might be because I am a parasite native to the colon.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Lol brush and floss idiot

Or you might have tonsilitis or whatever

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I don't know baby, you tell me.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

sometimes my butt smells like poo poo in the morning if ive poo poo the bed

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Sometimes my butt smells like poo poo cause op eats my rear end in the morning.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
maybe you lick bootyhole in ur sleep

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Wow you guys aren't very helpful at all!

OP you probably sleep with your mouth open, you don't produce as much saliva when you're sleeping and this combined with leaving your mouth agape all night will lead to increased smell producing bacteria in your mouth.

What you want to do is get some duct-tape, then tape your jaw shut before you go to sleep. If your breath doesn't smell as bad the next morning then congrats you've solved and treated your problem in one fell swoop.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Morkies posted:

sorry for saying that op i just thought of a burn and had to say it, youre posting is fine n my estimation

Oh thank god, I was just about to kill myself!

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Ahundredbux posted:

Lol brush and floss idiot

Or you might have tonsilitis or whatever

I do brush and floss.

Tonsiltities? Oh no...

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Pitdragon posted:

Wow you guys aren't very helpful at all!

OP you probably sleep with your mouth open, you don't produce as much saliva when you're sleeping and this combined with leaving your mouth agape all night will lead to increased smell producing bacteria in your mouth.

What you want to do is get some duct-tape, then tape your jaw shut before you go to sleep. If your breath doesn't smell as bad the next morning then congrats you've solved and treated your problem in one fell swoop.

Thank you for the straight answer, I will be sure to try your tip the next time I sleep.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Odd number consecutive posts are unlucky, so here's another to even it out.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Yes. But my teeth are rotting out of my head so ymmv

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKaNlV45bB8

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

If I knock one of my pillows out during the night and my head isn't propped up enough, my mouth tastes like poo in the morning.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Fill your mouth with breathsavers before going to bed. Your saliva will melt them as you sleep and you will wake up with a kissable mouth.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Only when I wake up in the middle of the night and eat a handful of poo poo for a midnight snack.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

sonicare or gtfo

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I came when she started scrubbing her tongue.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Check your tonsils, they might have stuff built up in them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbH-YYDXQvM

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i read this as "does your moth taste like poo poo in the morning" and was gonna say "yes, yes it does"

Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012
yeah but what can I say, your mom is a freak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kmlkmljkl
Sep 21, 2014

AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS
maybe stop eating rear end all the time then

• Locked thread