Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014
http://abc7news.com/pets/meet-this-weeks-perfect-pet/42334/

quote:

This week's Perfect Pet is Charlie the 10-year old Giant Schnauzer. Although she's 94 pounds, she's as sweet as a kitten.

Each week's Perfect Pet features an animal from a Bay Area shelter, Humane Society or SPCA that's looking for a home.

Meet Charlie the Giant Schnauzer! This mellow 10-year-old is 94 pounds and will often greet you with a toy in her mouth or a wiggling tail nub. Charlie is ready for adoption through the East Bay SPCA.

If you are a dogge lover, this is the pet for you! Older dogges need love, and Giant Schnauzers are so well behaved. My neighborhood is very dog friendly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

If they're perfect pets why are they in shelters, the dog equivalent of prison :confused:

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
eastern bay area huh? I bet one of them chine folk picks up the dog -- for dinner!!!!!!!!

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

grandpas drunk posted:

eastern bay area huh? I bet one of them chine folk picks up the dog -- for dinner!!!!!!!!

That's very racist.

• Locked thread