Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Is jacked as gently caress, looks like a man and almost certainly takes steroids, resulting in aforementioned masculine appearance, and peerless domination in her sport

I mean like, when all other athletes were found to be taking steroids everyone in the world just rolled their eyes and went, "uhh yeah no poo poo. they are great athletes nonetheless but it was fairly obvious"

Why is it with Serena Williams, we have to walk on eggshells? Because she's black? Because she's a woman? Because she's physically repulsive to look at from abusing steroids?

Can't we just be honest and agree that like Lance Armstrong she probably trains at a level that's practically impossible to fathom, but juices like a motherfucker?

I'm just saying. Keep hearing about this on social media. The woman looks like a man. No need to whinge about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maduin
Mar 4, 2003
is there a serena sex tape? i'm sure you could research that for more information.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I want to see her giant clitdick

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

hipknot sloagie

echopraxia
May 22, 2015
Yea but maria sharapova has a literal penis so

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Cheating is more-or-less allowed in professional sports these days.

Sure, they'll bust a few players to make it look like the sport still takes doping seriously, but so many people do it now that pretty much anyone at the top has to be a doper. They train just as hard as the clean athletes, and the dope inevitably puts them on top.

Not that I ever took pro sports seriously, but at this point, I'm amazed that anyone can.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
you couldn't handle serena's rear end don't even pretend you can

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

EugeneJ posted:

I want to see her giant clitdick

i wanna see a prono with serena and that old wrestler chick chyna where they literally gently caress each other with their not-wieners

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i am loving op's mom right now. she says hi

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
While these athletes may see increased muscle growth, strengthened tendons, and stronger bones in the short term, there can be severe long-term damage done to the heart, liver, and kidneys if they keep dumping PEDs into their body to stay world-class. There is a consequence to chemical glory.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Everyone is juicing, its a level playing field in that regard

Blacks are just superior athletes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I want this woman to destroy my rear end

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Bible posted:

Cheating is more-or-less allowed in professional sports these days.

Sure, they'll bust a few players to make it look like the sport still takes doping seriously, but so many people do it now that pretty much anyone at the top has to be a doper. They train just as hard as the clean athletes, and the dope inevitably puts them on top.

Not that I ever took pro sports seriously, but at this point, I'm amazed that anyone can.

sumo wrestling, a sport done out in a culture that respects obeying the loving rules and knowing your place, is rigged as gently caress so whats the point in being surprised when people cheat and fix games everywhere else

i mean, lance armstrong doped but everyone doped back then and the french were just pissed that he kept beating them at their own game. so imo if people want to inject themselves with all sorts of toxic poo poo then punch/tackle/hit little balls at one another for my amusement then they should be allowed to

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Gaunab posted:

i am loving op's mom right now. she says hi

Hello! :)

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

sumo wrestling, a sport done out in a culture that respects obeying the loving rules and knowing your place, is rigged as gently caress so whats the point in being surprised when people cheat and fix games everywhere else

Japan is only kind of all about honor, its actually corrupt as gently caress all the way from the bottom to the top and the entire culture is completely entrenched in gambling, and organised crime involved is completely permeated into the government

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
that's a man baby

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
If she's on the good stuff then why does her sister suck?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I'm You're gay.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
adjusting your hormone balance to play sports better is okay with me, and she's hot

Jeffrey of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jul 14, 2015

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

who

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
it's not cheating to be cool as hell sorry you are a beta bitch intimidated by a lady, op

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

down n out posted:

While these athletes may see increased muscle growth, strengthened tendons, and stronger bones in the short term, there can be severe long-term damage done to the heart, liver, and kidneys if they keep dumping PEDs into their body to stay world-class. There is a consequence to chemical glory.

when the whole steroid thing was hitting baseball, i think it was a newspaper or something, but they did a big anonymous survey of both minor league players and current big league pros. And the questions were basically like "would you risk significant future health problems/shortened life to make it to the bigs/get another contract." and it was literally 99% of the athletes said yes i would/am.

I dont think legalizing that stuff is a good idea but i have no idea how you can ever get rid of it either :shrug:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm serious, I want her to choke me until I pass out

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
if you wouldn't gently caress serena then i'm sorry you're gay as gently caress

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
buncha betas who want to be crushed by an amazon itt

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

adjusting your hormone balance to play sports better is okay with me, and she's hot

I think you're getting confused with her sister, Ebony Star

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I want her to shove her fist down my throat

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
an ace on the court, a tiger in the sack, and hollywood's newest darling.... gently caress the haters, she's got it ALL!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

pictured: a woman hotter than the surface of the sun, gently caress you OP

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Flesh Forge posted:

pictured: a woman hotter than the surface of the sun, gently caress you OP
Is she behind Ms. Williams, or...

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
i'd probably bone her sister. i do not find her bone-worthy though. she reminds of nicole bass if that name rings a bell with anyone.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
This woman found the one weird trick to athletic success! Goons HATE her!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

she look like one of the michael bay ninja turtles

would

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
all these pictures of serena and no rear end shots? either way gbs is my new favorite atypical fetish softcore jpg forum

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
She is the possessor of an rear end, it must be said

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

Emanuel Collective posted:

This woman found the one weird trick to athletic success! Goons HATE her!

David Frum started this whole thang and I doubt he is a goon.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

if you wouldn't gently caress serena then i'm sorry you're gay as gently caress

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
if it's all steroids and she literally has a twin sister shouldn't the twin be as good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Flesh Forge posted:

She is the possessor of an rear end, it must be said

but does she have an anus

• Locked thread