Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Fried Watermelon posted:

Why would you name your kid Dufus P. Ratchett

why not? :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

limeincoke posted:

Kinda actually looking forward to a non-marvel SH movie. Marvel movies, no matter the hero, have the exact same plot, character beats, and contain absolutely 0 tension. Be kinda refreshing to see the silly grim-dark-super-serious DC at it again.

i never get tired of hearing this

ever

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

osietra posted:

Trank was a virulent anti gamergate disciple.

If you sew seeds of mediocrity, expect a harvest of reckoning.

osietra posted:

Countries with low internet speeds have a higher occurrence of rapes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Exactly. It wouldn't matter to me how much she begged or pleaded. I'd tell her "come back when you've got either curves or muscle, honey."

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

FRINGE posted:

Somehow everything in those movies looks hokey and weird and Marvel does equally (or more) ridiculous things and makes them look good.

its called giving a gently caress

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

computer parts posted:

They're doing exactly this except they're calling them "Inhumans".

and it will be loving glorious

quote:

We have to get those filthy NotMutants! Our advanced NotSentinels will be able to hunt them down like the disgusting NotThinlyVeiledWhitewashedAttemptAtExplainingRacialPolitics they are!

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Young Freud posted:

While I agree with your statements on the X-Men and their increasingly strained analogy (I joke that they really shouldn't be using racial minorities or LGBT people for their analogy, but open-carry advocates)

because... open-carry advocates are a persecuted minority?

i was not aware of you guys struggles. sorry to hear that

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Aug 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
http://www.superherohype.com/news/352111-first-look-at-diggles-new-arrow-season-4-costume#comment-2235840984

Arkham Knight posted:

Better get out there, homie. Those cops aren't going to shoot themselves!

the irony is when you realize the red hood is a conservative's wetdream :v:

i like how SuperHeroHype's comments section is slowly becoming 4chan

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Sep 4, 2015

• Locked thread