Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Someone post the poo poo lasagna thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

The piss jugs are kinda gross but you can learn to ignore them, it's the fuckin dump bees you gotta watch out for

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
I do it in case a water balloon fight breaks out. I don't like losing.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

What about cum boxes to store jizz?

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
I knew of a piss bottler once. He kept his piss bottles out in the open on a populated pathway, almost as if to show off to us neighbors. I was hoping and praying that the bottles were not in fact filled with piss but instead olive oil or maybe beer. My darkest suspicions were however later confirmed by another neighbor. We just kind of shrugged it off to some sort of mental defect, as he seemed like a nice guy otherwise. Of course now thanks to the internet it appears like piss bottlers are out there in droves lurking, waiting to store their piss. What's the mental defect behind this? Is it a type of hoarding? Is it people too lazy to bother walking themselves to the toilet?

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Because if you flush your urine down the toilet the government can get your dna for Project Lazarus and make a trillion clone soldiers of some crazy person who lives in a motel room

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im gall-bladder-um

*strokes a warm yellow bottle* my pisscious........ whats taters, pisscious!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im piss vicious

god save the spleen

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!

vyst posted:

Vases

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

thats all i ve got

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh im the piss shop boys

go waste, klol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i agree OP

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This is Enrico, my piss butler

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Tonsured posted:

Waste not, want not. Toe nail clippings especially.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVrcIb-rZH4

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

christ ur dumb op. just flush my piss down the drain where any wizard can soak up a handful to use against me in his spells? haha, no.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

:nms::nms:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
for what purpose

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Frank Viola posted:

I refuse to believe this.

I envy you.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

same

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

JakeP posted:

:nms:[timg][/timg]:nms:

A shocking end to his Pony Cum Jar Project

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

pentyne posted:

Every loving tale of piss bottles is "I walked into his room and there were several large containers filled with piss".

Saw thread title, came to post about how i found several large containers filled with piss in my housemate's room after he moved out

They weren't full tho, they were all filled to different amounts like he was gunna make some weird piss vibraphone instrument out of them

cool

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

what sort of microdick would find that small spout convenient for their pissjug? If you're going to sell custom pissjugs I think usability is important

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Berious posted:

what sort of microdick would find that small spout convenient for their pissjug? If you're going to sell custom pissjugs I think usability is important

the same person that would use a piss jug can probably fit their dick into the jug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
this may come as a shock OP but mentally ill people dont always act rationally

• Locked thread