Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm home and confirming that i'm vt.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Hello all I am confirming that I am in this game and will win because I don't want to be dead

this is a non-town claim~

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

taste wrote my flavour :shrug:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

I didn't realize this was the Tournament of Crickets!

EXAKT Science posted:

The first mod challenge will begin taking sign-ups tonight at 10 PM EST. Be prepared!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

I just don't give a poo poo about what is happening.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote murmur

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

How about the horribly thin and dumb case on keane that looks like something a scum would make.

that is a horrible no-good reason to vote for keane.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

are you for real

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

are you for real

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

You're written two things about me: one of them a feeling, one of them outright false. There's nothing to defend against~

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

that is a horrible no-good reason to vote for keane.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

yes

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Opopanax posted:

That is a horrible, no good reason to vote MMT

i know u are but what am i

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I don't see what's wrong with MMTs casing of keane. It's not a rock solid case but we don't have much to go on day 1. I don't agree with it, but i also don't think she's scum at this point. She seems to be the only person actually scum hunting.

I think this post sufficiently proves Anarc is scum. I'm happy to be as invested in scum hunting as murmur is.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Alternatively, Anarc: What part of bolding the words "good" and "hope" and saying "voila, scum!" do you think is actual scumhunting.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I didn't say it was a good case. I said I don't think she's scum for being the only one actually trying to scum hunt when we have literally nothing to go on.

Do you think bolding random words in posts is "trying to scum hunt".

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm switching to anarc ##vote anarc

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Roydrowsy posted:

I am not above posting things to seek out reactions fro. Which to make judgement, but typically I ask for people to try and clarify and summarize information.

This feels more like a "trick" which puts you in a position to label people scummy for not having seen through your trick, it leaves things too open to your interpretation.

I don't know if I find it scummy, but i don't like it.

Look at her case. Look at how patently unreasonable it was. Look at people saying they like it, and how artificial that opinion has to be.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:angel:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

It's Anarc, Opop, and KB. Thank me after the game.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Opopanax posted:

Oh that's right, you don't discuss your cases

This thing you're saying about me. It's not true!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ty for coming to my rescue ec, I was really feeling the heat

(Opop do not read this post!)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

I care about you pmom, you are my best and only friend in mafia and if you died I would be alone and hated by everyone who knows me.

--- tremendous taste

:glomp:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

eh that last post was unnecessary and in bad taste. it was a dumb post and I shouldn't have made it. if this were a normal thread I'd have edited it out by now, just take this as my preemptive mea culpa.

I accept your apology on behalf of Tremendous Taste.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

imgay posted:

##vote Roydrowsy Dude kept trying to steal my loving ladder, and is really rude and mean after the fact. We may be gladiators, but we can still be gentle gladiators.

This is bad I'd vote imgay.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I also was suspish of imgay [...] but looking back, they seem to have actually tried to contribute recently.

Please point out where imgay has tried to contribute, ty.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Nothing ANarc or Opop have said feels sincere to me. Opop keeps mischaracterizing my posts in a way that feels agenda-driven, and Anarc keeps giving weird opinions ("Murmur is scum hunting", "imgay is contributing') that have no basis in reality.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

He made one actually decent post. Which isn't much but does refute my point of him hiding behind flavor posts.

But tbh I'm used to imgay shitposting in every game and it's a null tell for me.

That's not an actual game related post. You can paste that post into any game and it's exactly as relevant as it is here. Why do you like it?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Anarc is scum making town reads on players who are acting semi-shady. Let's kill her. Thank you and god bless.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

So I'm confused here. Do you think me and imgay are scum together?

No.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

But you said he's acting shady?

Yes, and I think you're scum making town calls on townies who are acting badly.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

imgay posted:

Why am I shady Pmom?

Because you're obstinately refusing to engage with the game.

But somehow you make one post that's not an obvious shitpost and ANarc decides you're in the clear?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

garthoneeye posted:

Not explaining your vote to the person you're voting for makes sense because if they are scum, you aren't letting them know how to avoid more suspicion.
no!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

PMom, you seem focused on ANarc but do you have other targets?
opop

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

this isn't normal for merk, and i have tons of content tyvm :colbert:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

sure, but my cases are on scum.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

how so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I don't want to dunk Goo today. His reads are self-conscious, but they don't read like scummy self-conscious.

• Locked thread