Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

My NZ Flag Design

Designed by: Azaria Emerson from Auckland

"I did a picture of a kiwi and I did NZ for New Zealand and the N and the Z can pop out a little bit. And I did some swirls and around NZ I did blue, green, purple and a mix. And a bit of grey for one swirl and a bit of blue in it. The other swirl is pink. By Azaria Emerson, aged 6 and a half years old."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Azaria? That kid is just asking to get taken by a dingo.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
so... what is the best place to live, nz or oz?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Zealab 2021

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
What's wrong with the silver fern on a black field? I don't even like rugby but that's a classic flag

EDIT: Jesus christ look at this amateurish poo poo, is this really the front runner?

What the gently caress is with the fern? No other national flag in the world uses a curved line to divide the field. This is a vexillological embarrassment.

Iprazochrome fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Jul 16, 2015

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

273423-X posted:

What's wrong with the silver fern on a black field?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

273423-X posted:

What's wrong with the silver fern on a black field? I don't even like rugby but that's a classic flag

EDIT: Jesus christ look at this amateurish poo poo, is this really the front runner?

What the gently caress is with the fern? No other national flag in the world uses a curved line to divide the field. This is a vexillological embarrassment.

wrap it up zealandailures

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it's time we have a talk whether or not u deserve to be a country nz

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

The prime minister told me to thank you guys for your help, so thanks! :)

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
this is my entry :frogbon:

https://www.govt.nz/browse/engaging-with-government/the-nz-flag-your-chance-to-decide/gallery/design/1710

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Mr. Pumroy posted:

it's time we have a talk whether or not u deserve to be a country nz

they obviously do not but by the same token nobody cares enough about them to stop them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

273423-X posted:

major league new zealand

• Locked thread