Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer

Tommychu posted:

It's a poo poo picture but with the amount of effort it took to cram my tall fat crippled rear end into the 'why did they even bother' back seat, close the door and then get out again I'm not wasting it and I'm drat well not doing it again.

That makes me nostalgic for my 95, especially since I haven't seen the inside of one since I traded it in like 12 years ago. It looks really good for the age too and I never would have expected the cupholder to have survived that long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer
Not panoramic but wide-ish angle:

and dash closeup. That giant screen is awesome and it'd be hard to ever downgrade to analog again.

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer

slidebite posted:

What kind of car is that? I like what I can see for those seats and I think I like that insturment cluster, but the shiny plastic and faux metal just take it backwards.

SRT Jeep GC. The interior's really nice overall. The trim is all real carbon fiber, the dash is contrast stitched black leather, the seats are super soft leather, and all the plastic is matte or soft touch. Oddly enough, what looks like a cheap plastic on the lower steering wheel is actually metal which can be annoying when it's cold since it doesn't get heated immediately like the leather parts of the wheel. Overall it's nicer my previous S4 and on par with our incoming Macan. The drivetrain is something else though :getin:

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer
two tone best tone

• Locked thread