Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I have ulcerative colitis and it sucks.

I have to do enemas every night and it sucks. I don't get how people do that sexually can someone explain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

zidane13 posted:

You gotta get into it, you can't just shove a hose up there and start jerking off, it's gotta be some goats milk cream or whatever, a fuckable song, and an audience. That's just the start, if you really wanna get off you need at least a weeks preparation. Do you have that kind of time?

Ok I guess replace jerking off with shove a fist up there. Same deal, gotta make it an experience, don't just expect it to be one.

I can't even let it out I have to keep it in all night it's the worst

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I poo poo blood on a regular basis

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
making GBS threads blood isn't good I would definitely get a second opinion from a different doctor

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
haha ur dad looked at butts for a living

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
my GI always tries to hold conversations with me while I'm getting a scope done and tries to get me to look at the monitor and it's like dude I'm barely holding it together right now please don't

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Boinks posted:

I have a really weird issue.

Like if I browse over a shelf full of books without fail I will have to poop. The smell of old books will aggravate this too.

When I was in college I used to exclusively poop in the library bathroom because it was always empty and I think that was where it started.

without fail I have to poo poo every time I go into Barnes and noble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
it's always fun when people with IBS try to relate to people with IBD. not.

• Locked thread