Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Skeleton Ape posted:

What are you talking about op IPAs are over, the current thing no one will shut the gently caress up about is porters and sours. Do you live in the midwest?

i dunno IPAs are still very popular and will continue to be. but my favorite beer is London Porter and i'll welcome more places to find it. i think its weird that people move onto some new trend though--just drink what you like :shrug:

e: yeah ipas are still the largest growing beer option in most stores and highest selling--last year was higher than the year before, and this year is even higher. will prolly taper/decline a bit though in the future.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jul 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

LethalGeek posted:

Why the gently caress does anyone drink bears instead of just drinking hard liquor and getting drunk is what I want to know

usually tastes good, its fun to have a bunch of big frothy glass with friends and just take the time with a nice slow buzz. going straight to drunk isn't fun after you're out of college

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Delsaber posted:

NorCal will be barred from entry into Glorious Cascadia.

Just wait for the Cascadia Subduction Zone to wipe out all of Oregon and Washington with a 9.0 and mega tsunami. It'll be like Tohoku except worse because we're stingy and don't like investing in safety--only California will be spared :getout:

• Locked thread