Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib
It's because hops show you are a true man with culture and taste, unlike some yokel from a flyover state. So the more the better. How else will you prove you are a Knowledgeable Beer Drinker?

In all seriousness, it was a big fad that is thankfully starting to fade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

computer parts posted:

There are non-white people in the PNW?

H1-B visa holders shipped over by Microsoft and Amazon.

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

Doublethink posted:

IPAs are great but i will agree they are a bit played out, that style has been explored and there isn't much more to discover there. Lately i've been seeing more breweries putting out India Pale Lagers and those are loving amazing, a nice balance of hop flavor and standard lager smoothness. IMO the best is still Base Camp Brewing's In-Tents IPL, shits loving ill. Pyramid brewing's IPL is acceptable as well.

I hadn't heard of IPLs before, I'll give that a try. Thanks friend.

• Locked thread