Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I don't like IPA but the PNW had better beer than the rest of the country anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pitdragon posted:

Seriously, at least try a fuckin IPA before ranting about how much you hate them

Beer is good, there are lots of different beers that are good, I don't understand the hate-boner for IPAs

There's no balance in them, you might as well just drink tea made out of hops.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dee eight posted:

I'm pretty sure you can graft hops to weed roots and grow hops with thc.

also, if you put lemon in hefeweisen you are too stupid to live and should be shot in the face and buried in a shallow unmarked grave.

In Germany there's a drink that's half Coke and half beer and it costs more than just beer.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LGD posted:

Radlers are ok though imo

Refreshing on a hot day

Everything except for hot maple syrup is refreshing on a hot day.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MonkeyHate posted:

it sucks when you go to a restaurant and they have only five or six local beers from different breweries on tap and it's like four ipas and a really heavy porter

"Sucks" isn't right but they could do a lot better. I'm more saddened when blue moon is the only wheat they/everyone has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

What's the real complaint with ipas I don't get it. Can you name one brewery that doesn't make other beers in addition to ipas? Are you going to bars where the only beers offered are ipas? Like I live in washington and have plenty of access to non ipa beers.

The problem is when you go to a shitbar and they have six beers on tap, Coors Lite, Bud Lite, three IPAs and one other beer (usually Guiness or Blue Moon) and you don't want an IPA.

One IPA per ten taps is enough.

• Locked thread