Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

boom boom boom posted:

Movies about a middle-aged but still attractive widower putting his life back together by renovating a beach house in Maine

Coming this fall "Sullivan's Castle" starring Hugh Jackman.

Based on the novel "How Damp Was Basement" by Eileen Conroy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Mr. Pumroy posted:

instead of loud music, soft music

This one actually worked, try to find a Brian eno fan under 35

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
pants that poo poo themselfs

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

pickled corncob

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Salted beer. Will it taste like you pissed in the ocean? Yup. Will hipsters buy it by the truckload? Yup.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
remakes of classic action films that remove all the action.

Like, what if in Predator, the Predator never shows up, and it was all about Dutch becoming disillusioned with his role as a soldier after he got sent in to rescue those CIA agents under false pretenses?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The new big foodie thing; incredibly strong kimchi.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

pallbearing

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I wish a girl would come lick my armpits and taste my bo, it's really good right now.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Harald posted:

prairie home companion

Best answer, if a kid enjoys this they are the lamest kid ever. As a near middle age adult however I find it delightfully charming. So yea, my tv needs 2 channels, 1 is audio only rebroadcasts of PHC, the other channel is Videodrome.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Actually playing a video game yourself instead of watching some jackass play it on the Internet

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Flynn Taggart posted:

Actually playing a video game yourself instead of watching some jackass play it on the Internet

No, as an adult I don't have time for that and need just the highlights

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
you know some sick gently caress roman guy trained a giraffe to rape women in the colosseum?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme brussels sprouts.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You mean lettuce?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
extreme rear end to vagina action

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

amityville anus posted:

extreme rear end to vagina action

Marvel at the saucy slapping action!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

drinking lighter fluid then pissing lighter fluid then setting your piss on fire

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

pissing flaming lighter fluid in the hollow skulls of illegal late term abortions

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Compressing yourself into an ultradense sphere.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hitting a hammer against another hammer like you tried to do in woodwork but the teacher wouldnt let you which sucks because it was really fun gently caress you mr anderson

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

taking turns with other cut dudes pissing on hammers that are being hit against other hammers and almost touching diicks but not quite doing it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Nihilism

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

touching an ultradense sphere with your dick and balls

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Flirting with cool people on an internet forum by making oblique references to them in your posts

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

putting your dick against another dudes dick and making the pee holes line up and pissing into hes dick

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
replacing your balls with ultra dense spheres

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
closing your prom thread like a bitch because you're still mad about a space tits cartoon thread that happened over a year ago.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Applewhite posted:

closing your prom thread like a bitch because you're still mad about a space tits cartoon thread that happened over a year ago.
holy shiit

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
edging while you edge your lawn and also hang out with your bros and edge together no homo.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

referencing other forums users posts when they reference your posts about referencing posts until we disappear up each others arseholes like an oroborous made of dicks and balls

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

dirty cums for bad daddies

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

shooting your dad in the mouth. with a gun

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i say, that dominic touretto-character is a veritable motormouth

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Shia Lebeouf taking a breath of air to utter his motivational meme catchphrase but loses his nerve, doesn't say anything, shakes his head in resignation.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
take your phone and zoom in super close on your pee hole and take a video of yourself squeezing it open and closed so it looks like a mouth, like you can't even tell its a pee hole because you zoomed in so much, it just looks like a strange tiny mouth, and make it sing cool song like hey now you're an all star, or rappers delight (challenging because it is a long song, one of the longest (much like my dingus lol)) and like snapchat them to people i guess, or youtube them and tweet the youtube, etcetera

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
getting to go to bed at like 10

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

a muscular baby doing cartwheels down the street while reciting balzac poems

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Mowing the lawn, cleaning the air vents, and balancing your checkbook. Protips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Ghost-Fisting

• Locked thread