Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hood-white.html

quote:

A Chicago mother claims a group of black youths attacked her car with her two children inside and hurled racial epithets at her because she was white - but the incident has not been classified as a hate crime.
Susan Pedersen says she was left shaken and fearful in the wake of the incident that took place near the University of Chicago campus Thursday night.
The mother of two says her son and daughter were hit with broken glass and her car was left dented after several dozen African-American teens surrounded her vehicle and began kicking and shaking it.
But Ms Pederson says she is not satisfied with that outcome considering what she described as the racially charged nature of the attack.
Pedersen had dropped off a friend at the University of Chicago campus when she stopped at a red light at the intersection of 60th Street and King Drive at around 9pm Thursday.
As she was waiting for the light to turn green, the woman tells ABC 7 Chicago that a group of black youths converged on her Mercedes SUV from all sides and began pounding on it.
‘They were hitting my car, using racial slurs and telling me that I didn't belong in their neighborhood because I was white,’ Pedersen claimed.
The motorist recounted how the attackers violently shook the car with her two children screaming in the backseat, and one of the teens even used his bicycle to shatter the rear window, sending shards of glass raining down on the toddlers.
Pedersen's 3-year-old son, Benjamin, suffered cuts in the incident.
The alleged attack ended as abruptly as it began when a passing police car pulled up to the scene, sending the teens fleeing.
The Chicago Police Department spokesperson tells DailyMail.com the incident has not been classified as a hate crime.
lol white people, amirite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Wait a second. White PEOPLE?

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

You might as well read TMZ if your going to read dailyfail

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
More neutral source: http://abc7chicago.com/news/abc7-exclusive-woman-allegedly-attacked-by-group-near-u-of-c-campus/841913/

The lady is fat, and her child is proto-fat. :(

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

its probably one of those new gang initiations that image macro warned me about

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

If this isn't from infowars or stormfront I will be very angry

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

If this isn't from infowars or stormfront I will be very angry
Sorry it is from abc7chicago.com

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
When I was in Chicago, I was never hassled during my poverty tour of Englewood. Oh well.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I live in harlem and i have to deal with lovely people who happen to be black all the time but that's mostly because they're the majority here

when I'm in the village I have to deal with lovely rear end white people, when I'm in the LES I have to deal with lovely rear end hispanic people and when I'm in midtown I have to deal with lovely rear end tourists

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Of course they don't say what she did to piss off the black teens. Peace

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Beef Turret posted:

Of course they don't say what she did to piss off the black teens. Peace

Yeah, white people should really have second thoughts about being white in a black neigborhood.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Kind of related, but yesterday I was mowing the grass when a group of black teens walked over and asked if I wanted to buy candy bars to raise money for their high school football players. I didn't want to be stabbed so I gave them my bank card.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
chicago gets real dark at night

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

amityville anus posted:

chicago gets real dark at night

Wow that's racist. Mods?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
it does the city has a piss poor lightbulb budget

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

amityville anus posted:

it does the city has a piss poor lightbulb budget

Now you're trying to say that black people can't change lightbulbs. God drat racist. Get out of my thread!

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Storm front has just moved their Negro Warning system to an orange: savage

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

DaveSplitter posted:

Now you're trying to say that black people can't change lightbulbs. God drat racist. Get out of my thread!

I'm saying that maybe if the urchins didn't use all the lightbulbs to smoke crack they would have a better community

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
What even qualifies as a racial slur to white people? Honkey?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

crime is bad

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Dr Cheeto posted:

Cumskin is the hot one with the kids

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Racial disharmony in Chicago? Hmmm, I'm skeptical.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr Cheeto posted:

libertarian

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Strudel Man posted:

The lady is fat, and her child is proto-fat. :(

I no longer feel sympathetic

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Dr Cheeto posted:

I don't think anything really does. You can't really be racist to the majority oppressive group.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

one of the teens even used his bicycle to shatter the rear window, sending shards of glass raining down on the toddlers.

uh, no. that was my bike actually

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Okay, this is kind of a left-field question, but why didn't she, you know, like,
DRIVE AWAY?!?!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

it must be true, i read it in the daily mail

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

Okay, this is kind of a left-field question, but why didn't she, you know, like,
DRIVE AWAY?!?!
Maybe some of them were in front of her, and she didn't want to drive them over.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Again: We are at a code orange people. Code orange.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Testikles posted:

Again: We are at a code orange people. Code orange.

There's no orange on that chart at all! It's more of a goldenrod.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol this is why you carry a gun idiot . imagine the news that would have generated, thus revenue, thus jobs and job security

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Strudel Man posted:

There's no orange on that chart at all! It's more of a goldenrod.

Might just say I am colorblind.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Strudel Man posted:

Maybe some of them were in front of her, and she didn't want to drive them over.

Lol, I'll just let them smash glass at my children instead.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The viral marketing campaign for the new Vacation movie has officially kicked off

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
attacking a car with terrified screaming kids in it is really cool

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
the subject matter, style and tone of the op is identical to what you find on white nationalist forums

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
the bitter, sarcastic "and they call ME racist" thing is unmistakable once you've seen it a few times

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
like to the point where he's either deliberately imitating one or just reads them often enough to have absorbed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Gum posted:

like to the point where he's either deliberately imitating one or just reads them often enough to have absorbed it

it's been hip in gbs to be far-right over the past few months

i blame 4chan

• Locked thread