Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
she's getting some good dick and she isn't thinking about you. in fact she hasn't thought about you for months, save for when she laughs about having ever slept with you with her best friend. her mourning period for that relationship was about 6 hours.

when she says she loves him it's like a whole different word than she said to you. it's an expression of passion, not of routine. she only played d&d with you because it meant you ate her out afterwards, albeit poorly. lovely pizza is still pizza, you know. she likes the fact that he actually showers on a regular basis and doesn't go to bed reeking of gin. in fact, she's shocked her standards were ever so low. it turns out it didn't take much to upgrade.

she blames the entire relationship on poor self-esteem issues stemming from high school but is still shocked it ever got that base. you made eye contact at cvs last week and she didn't even realize it.

hey man, at least you only had to pay for one ticket to ant-man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Prorat posted:

My wife is way hotter than my exes to the point where my exes arent attractive.

so now that shes not looking over your shoulder what do you really think

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Prorat posted:

What else is there to do when shes cooking my food? (serious)

i dont know, figure out when she's getting the time to suck other dicks?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Million Ghosts posted:

I kinda doubt it because she became a smelly diseased looking crust punk who lives out of her 93 Chevy Cavelier

can i get her number

• Locked thread