Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OP, phone the police department and ask if anyone has reported your ex-girlfriend getting the gently caress of her lifetime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

looks like meats back on the menu boys

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

smg77 posted:

hail gay satan

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im dating a girl who doesnt have as impressive of a tan as i do. HELP GBS! do i sever???

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Ohnonotme posted:

Joke's on you, OP - she was dismembered by me about a month ago, shoved into a suitcase, and should be washing up on the shore of the river Thames by now.
Phone the police department and ask if anyone has reported recovering a dismembered floating body in what I must assume is a pretty loving big suitcase.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Aralan posted:

All my exes have gotten fatter, meanwhile I've lost weight, gotten into pretty good shape, and resigned myself to dying cold and alone. So really, I think it's pretty obvious who won out in the end
start asking women out, so many women are as awkward as you are dont even worry about it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im dating a girl right now and i want to rail her so bad right now we havnt done it yet

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

at our age probably. hopefully we are more than the sum of our parts or something.

she looks good but is so drat pale because her job is computer and i have the worlds best farmers tan so if you can imagine that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i want to gently caress to this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De5uHt81ipw

• Locked thread