Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Ryan Reynolds should be cast as the voice actor for Deadpool and then have Deadpool played by a stunt guy who either never shows his face, or shows his face but he's hideously scarred like he's supposed to be.

Or a scene where he shows his face to another character, we the audience don't see it, but we see the other character react by throwing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

El Duderino posted:

I enjoyed his shenanigans in the movie Waiting. Oh poo poo that's the name of the restaurant he worked at in said movie.

Yeah, that was a good one. Van Wilder was alright. He's been good in things.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

cram me sideways posted:

deadpool is officially goon-sanctioned monkey cheese and i can't figure out why

if any other character did what deadpool does they'd be loving crucified

but since it's deadpool it's okay so ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he likes pancakes and enchilladas tPIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG HE BROKE THE FOURTH WALL AHAHAHAHA

I don't like Deadpool that much, either. I feel like he's overrated.

But you know what? At least they tried something different with him. At least he's not yet another gritty dark 90's character.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Adam X-Treme

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

boom boom boom posted:

What does that mean?

He makes you cringe while dummies yuck it up to him referencing a thing because they recognize and remember that thing.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

BAZINGA.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Remember how they released Origins Men X-Wolverine unfinished and the CGI looked like Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Did they ever go back and fix that or did they just say "gently caress it" and left it that bad?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I mean I dunno that movie had its moments, like the beginning where it showed Wolverine and Sabertooth fighting together through all those wars. And it did do Sabertooth right after the first X-Men movie did him wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

TheJoker138 posted:

It looked slightly better, but nah, they mostly just said gently caress it. Also they didn't so much release it like that as much as it leaked.

I went to see it opening weekend with some friends (mainly because a friend who saw the leaks said it was bad and ridiculous and we were bored) and remember that scene being like that in the theaters. Maybe my memory is just bad, though. I also seem to recall the friend who saw the leak say the leak was even less finished but he was surprised at what they didn't fix (like the claws there).

• Locked thread