Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Remember what happened last time someone tried to inject FYAD particles into the GBS central collider?
GBS sucks for reason OP and it's a drat good one. Now go play in your mauve vomitorium, the grown ups are trying to have a discussion here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Not sure what to say? Just say testicles and a cum squirt :wth:

Champenema posted:

Remember what happened last time someone tried to inject FYAD particles into the GBS central collider?
GBS sucks for reason OP and it's a drat good one. Now go play in your mauve vomitorium, the grown ups are trying to have a discussion here.

if you mean the IKs, then it became funnier for a while?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Understandably. 90% of posts in QCS are about what's wrong w GBS, from a whole bunch of posters who never post here. Its like, cmon guys--there ARE other forums here, ya know

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
makes u think.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Goddamnit, it's hard enough to maintain my fragile self-esteem without someone coming along and reminding me that the forum I post in sucks and that there are other subforums I'm not cool enough to post in.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

An Angry Bug posted:

but if forum bad then why so many racists like? checkmate liblberals.

yeah nothing here but silver shirts and pedophiles

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
lol yes a forum where a person calls chinese people "slanteyes" seriously, gets reported, and nothing happens. this is normal. forum good. why you have problem with forum? you not post in forum. stop talking about forum. u post in forum? you are mentally ill, go away. lol, human being tranny.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

An Angry Bug posted:

lol yes a forum where a person calls chinese people "slanteyes" seriously, gets reported, and nothing happens. this is normal. forum good. why you have problem with forum? you not post in forum. stop talking about forum. u post in forum? you are mentally ill, go away. lol, human being tranny.

Shut the gently caress up you fat cheese smelling roundeye gringo.

Hobohemian fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Jul 21, 2015

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
make me, you degenerate hate-filled creep.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm permabanned GBS poster slanteyestomper58.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

An Angry Bug posted:

Are you referring to a different forum? Because that kind of thing doesn't "fly" in GBS. We police our own forum and we do NOT tolerate racism.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
It's a post in the China.jpg thread. I reported it, nothing happened, ralp is probably angry that I even used the report button.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
An Angry Bug may not be the best poster in the world but are they so wrong for asking us to raise the bar just a little? Just a little. No more open racism and that kind of poo poo. What the gently caress is wrong with that?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

An Angry Bug posted:

It's a post in the China.jpg thread. I reported it, nothing happened, ralp is probably angry that I even used the report button.

Are you Oriental?

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Are you Oriental?

Chip Bok?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ching chong ding dong. Chong ching ching?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Hobohemian hosed around with this message at Jul 21, 2015 around 19:22

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

An Angry Bug posted:

This is an outrage. I truly believed better of my fellow posters, and if not them than the moderator's ability to respond in a timely fashion that both protects us from such filth and proves their professional and personal commitment to the moral integrity of the forums.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

An Angry Bug posted:

rule #14 of gbs: don't read china.jpg

it's your own fault for not following the rules

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

An Enormous Boner posted:

This forum is a total poo poo hole.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Moon Atari posted:

This is an outrage. I truly believed better of my fellow posters, and if not them than the moderator's ability to respond in a timely fashion that both protects us from such filth and proves their professional and personal commitment to the moral integrity of the forums.

god forbid you not be horrible.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
my left shoe fits fine and is good but my right shoe is too tight acrooss the ball of my foot like its too narrow but this cannot be the shoes are the same size???

are my feet not the same or is one shoe DEFECTIVE

it is even weiereder because i know that my left foot is longer than my right foot

so if anything my left shoe should be tight, not my right shoe

why is this

what type of shoddy cobblery put together this bastardization of a mans leather dress shoe

can this be rectified

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
agreed, shoes are irritating. laces are confusing and hard to adjust.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

An Angry Bug posted:

you're straight-up asking to be the focus of attention because someone said a bad word in a different thread a year ago. you're using other people's "terrible" behavior for the leverage of your own personal agenda. i hope it gets you real hot/hard, im tuching my peepee as we speak

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

An Angry Bug posted:

make me, you degenerate hate-filled creep.
That's my favorite Nirvana song.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

An Angry Bug posted:

I make a personal effort to not be horrible, but am also not overly concerned when someone else is unless they come to dominate a thread, nor do I consider others not making sufficient effort to condemn the transgressive poster as indicative of support for their comments or position let alone indicative of a collective forum's racism. I call this radical philosophy being chill and believe it is a more efficient path to having fun than the alternative of being deeply concerned with forum policing.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Moon Atari posted:

I make a personal effort to not be horrible, but am also not overly concerned when someone else is unless they come to dominate a thread, nor do I consider others not making sufficient effort to condemn the transgressive poster as indicative of support for their comments or position let alone indicative of a collective forum's racism. I call this radical philosophy being chill and believe it is a more efficient path to having fun than the alternative of being deeply concerned with forum policing.

tldr

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You don't actually seem that chill.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm chill. I'm chill. I am chill. I'm CHILL! I am CHILL! I! AM! CHILL! I'M CHILLING OUT! I'M DOING OKAY!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

oh

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[in Thom Yorke voice] I am chill, I am okay... why the hell am I posting here?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Overly wordy posting is like my whole deal man.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

quakster posted:

you're straight-up asking to be the focus of attention because someone said a bad word in a different thread a year ago. you're using other people's "terrible" behavior for the leverage of your own personal agenda. i hope it gets you real hot/hard, im tuching my peepee as we speak

it was like two days ago.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

*carefully moves chess piece forward* Well, I think you're mad :smug: *knocks over king piece*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
but we're playing checkers

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

but we're playing checkers
You can still have kings in checkers.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

An Angry Bug posted:

it was like two days ago.

the report button is for fags hth

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

no but seriously GBS does kinda suck because trolling and threadshitting make threads worse by definition and there are no ramifications for them here, and the only response 'yadders and 'yobbers seem to have for this Very Serious Problem is trolling and threadshitting in GBS

The Tea Party of GBS, if you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
we should go back to pretending to care about news articles but not actually caring enough to do anything besidespost about them

• Locked thread