Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aladdin
Feb 16, 2011
I was apprehensive about the Stage vs. Street theme at first but if they are ultimately just trying to diversify their dancers more and everyone is still dancing in every style I'm okay with it. Despite all the changes this season (Jason Deruuulo) this last episode reminded me that this show deserves to be on TV regardless of all of the tinkering they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aladdin
Feb 16, 2011
So glad Neptune was saved, he's the man to beat.

Also that fish routine was pure sabotage.

Aladdin
Feb 16, 2011
Yeah Edson shouldn't have gone but at least he went out on a high note like Yorelis. His dance was really great and affecting. I was similarly moved by Virgil's intimate dance with comfort. And it was great to see Gaby get ill. She can really dance it all.

• Locked thread