Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Jaja and Jessica are the only two I actually remember who they are. The stage side is completely forgettable other than that Asian guy who I don't really like.

But Jaja's my pick to win this.

Also, I concur with the general Paula sentiments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

KilGrey posted:

Mormons and ballroom dancers

No need to repeat yourself.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Hailey and Jaja were kind of boring, even though they're pretty much top of their respective teams. It might be because they're routine was mostly side by sides, with almost nothing nothing dynamic between them. They might as well have been dancing in different rooms for the most part.

Yes, Kate. I would also be scared if my life depended on Asaf's dance ability. Even ignoring him, the routine wasn't that great either.

Virgil and Gabby oh my god.

Edson and Megz were pretty good

As for the elimination, Marissa probably didn't deserve to leave yet, but Asaf definitely did.

My top picks for Stage are Gabby and maybe Kate. Street is a close tie between Jaja and Virgil. If they get rid of "1 stage, 1 street: elimination methodology a few weeks in, these two should be dancing against each other in the finale.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Why save Derek? I don't understand, America.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

That would be disrespectful to the Teen Choice Award winning series Empire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

They had the right top two but in the end Jaja was robbed. Ugh.

• Locked thread