Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Is there video anywhere of the Russian guest couple (not contestants) where the guy basically lifted his wife in the air by the vagina and spun around really fast 300 times? I don't remember their names but it was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Atticus Finch posted:

The routine wasn't good at all but if you watch rehearsal footage, the dance itself, and Sean Cheeseman's reaction after it was over... it was a very neutered routine. Kate just couldn't trust Asaf and for good reason.

Yeah in the preroll there was some lift where Asaf was holding her upside down on his back by her arms and that definitely didn't make it into the final routine.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

I liked the order of performances tonight when it was like "check out these nautical themed horny burlesques, but before we get to more nautical themed horny burlesques, we're gonna cure prejudice!"

Also I'm guessing Megz didn't insist on having a trumpet instead of a sax.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

I feel like it's increasingly obvious that only 14 year old white girls vote on this show since they keep saving the handsome stage dancer even when he doesn't dance and putting all the minorities up for elimination week after week.

• Locked thread