Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

whos turn is it to bone the wrench first tonight??? ill flip you for it. best 2 out of 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
"We have 3 incomes and live in a big house on Capitol Hill, and have property in Hawaii and the Bay Area, and we are very happy with our life together." :-)

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
It's Christmas morning and look at all these presents!

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
Yes, I have two mommies, but only one daddy! Look at my neat adult sized jammies and pacifier!

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
"Can I have a hug? Oh sure I'll take 2 or more, that's even better"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You know Keg, you're a much better love than numberoneposter is, but don't tell him I said that.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

ps i have crabs

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i just can't see it working out, it's a fail

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

if there was anything that could argue for swinging to be a good idea, it would be a talking keg

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
"I'll make dinner if you do the dishes"

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
"I'm going outside to mow the lawn"

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
"Let's watch Netflix"

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
"Hey I'm calling from Pottery Barn, do you like the candles that smell like cookies or cinnamon more. Ok, that's 2 votes for cookies. I'm going to stop at Costco and then I'm headed home"

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
"Oh cool there's a penis in my butt AND my mouth"

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
"Wait let me use my Visa to pay for dinner, I get more points"

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
"Come look at these swatches"

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

poly relationships are like vessels for broken sad human beings keg, when will you realize it?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
candles that smell like cookies are a fail, much like your posting!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The only way this thread truly represents a polyamorous relationship is if it melts down spectacularly and everyone hates each other at the end. So, we're well on our way.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I tell absolutely everyone I encounter that I'm poly.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Please stop being hate-filled losers, GBS.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
this is a great idea what could go wrong?? there's no room for crippling insecurities in a relationship when three's already a crowd, right!??

Pulvis Sumus fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jul 21, 2015

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Keg posted:

Please stop being hate-filled losers, GBS.

I'm a hate filled cool, popular, wealthy guy with fulfilling hobbies and three expensive cars

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I blog about Poly life. A lot.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
in reality gbs is a much more friendly and accepting place than fyad i'm sorry your perception is so shallow

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
*Say "poly" while walking on the street*

*Poly guy manifests out of thin air and starts telling me about poly relationships*

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
poly weddings: rainbow hair for the bride(s) fedora for the groom(s)

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

natetimm posted:

The only way this thread truly represents a polyamorous relationship is if it melts down spectacularly and everyone hates each other at the end. So, we're well on our way.

The funniest is when every single person in it starts cheating and none of them admit to it

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Stoic Commie posted:

poly weddings: rainbow hair for the elephantine bride fedora for the grooms

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
OH NOES POLY DRAMA

(pretty sure that is something poly people say because i was facebook friends with a poly person and 90% of her posts were that)

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It's okay that I handle domestic duties and the day to day responsibilities side of a long term relationship while a string of other men experience the fun dates and exciting sex part. If I feel jealousy it is a sign of immaturity on my part and any anger I feel is symptomatic of my inability to completely shake my patriarchal views, which tempt me to use my relationship to control rather than support my partner in a way which maximises her pleasure.

While I sometimes struggle with my self-esteem and loneliness I am fortunate that my wife took the time to find me a therapist sympathetic to the polyamourous lifestyle, who will reassure me that these feelings are simply the last remnants of toxic masculine possessiveness and that when I have truly repented then supporting my wife's happiness with other men will be a source of pride rather than shame.

Moon Atari fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 21, 2015

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Weeps softly into hands

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I am a sinner in the eyes of our lord and will burn in hell for my transgressions.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

natetimm posted:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Why are we all fat or hilariously broken?

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

quote:

It's okay that I handle domestic duties and the day to day responsibilities side of a long term relationship while a string of other men experience the fun dates and exciting sex part. If I feel jealousy it is a sign of immaturity on my part and any anger I feel is symptomatic of my inability to completely shake my patriarchal views, which tempt me to use my relationship to control rather than support my partner in a way which maximises her pleasure.

While I sometimes struggle with my self-esteem and loneliness I am fortune that my wife took the time to find me a therapist sympathetic to the polyamourous lifestyle, who will reassure me that these feelings are simply the last remnants of toxic masculine possessiveness and that when I have truly repented then supporting my wife's happiness with other men will be a source of pride rather than shame.

This is really a problematic post and you should educate yourself :eng101:

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

Get cucked for equality!

yronic heroism fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jul 21, 2015

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Shes not cheating on me, she just has 5 boyfriends. We're a progressive couple, I don't own her. No I don't have any girlfriends besides her, being poly doesn't mean being promiscuous. Yes I do often eat the ejaculate of other men out of my girlfriend when she comes home. It's not gay its empowering! Why are you laughing?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i pull out a pad of paper to calculate my thac0

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hi! I'm very interested in creating a poly relationship with GBS. We are very much in love, and previously we have had sexual encounters with other couples and people. Which was more like swinging. Usually it was fooling around with them, and not having sex with everyone, except for a couple of people we agreed we were find with allowing the other to have sex with. We haven't done that in a long time, and we even stopped having sex a lot. It'd happen once a month, if that. At first we were concerned about it, but then we got used to it and both just let it be dormant. Everything else about our relationship was great. Then I met someone and felt that passion and attraction. He just got out of a poly relationship, and wasn't looking for another one, but he really wanted to date me. I told my husband what happened, and he wasn't happy about it, but he said he understood, because we had lost our spark. I told him I wanted to do this, date this guy. So he gave me permission, and gave me some rules. He didn't want to know about the relationship and he didn't want to know his name, and he didn't want me to be mean to him.

The other guy wanted to be exclusive. So I only had a sexual/dating relationship with him and my husband and I continued to live together and have our partnership lives. Though we would hold hands and cuddle, because it's what we do. I stayed sexually monogamous with the new guy.

The new guy and I didn't work out, the spark faded after a couple of months on his side. I was sad, but knew I had to let him go.

So now, I'd really like to explore poly with GBS. We did start to have sex again and he's happy to have me all back, but I really think he'd be open to poly. I'm here, telling you all this, because I'd like to learn more before I bring it up with my husband. I think we can really do this. What are your suggestions for someone looking to start this lifestyle?

Nice to meet everyone :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Fansy posted:

"Oh cool there's a penis in my butt AND my mouth"

• Locked thread